Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hold on, If it’s for a shoot, she’s allowed to get her hair professionally done is that right?

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks absolutely tit as well which makes it even worse

Reactions: 6
Year behind the trend on stripes at the front bleached,was a 90s look came back during lovkdown some reason now just looks absolutely shite

Reactions: 5
I think her mates done her hair it looks bleeping tit. I’ve done my blonde highlights myself with foils in my own hair and they look bleeping better than that

Reactions: 2
How ironic is this hashtag when she looks like she avoids water like the plague 😂😂😂
Came here to say exactly this 🤣🤣🤣 funny how she’s promoting anti stink spray! Thats right liv you crack on and mask your smell so you can just be a complete lazy swamp monster

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So if we all say we have an ‘eXcItInG sHoOt’ does this mean we can all get our hair done? She’s a bleeping discrace, breaking lockdown rules left right & centre. If she actually had a shoot surely they’d have dyed her hair the week before as hair colour takes a week to ‘settle’. And she should have had a toner cause yellow looks good on no one.

So if we all say we have an ‘eXcItInG sHoOt’ does this mean we can all get our hair done? She’s a bleeping discrace, breaking lockdown rules left right & centre. If she actually had a shoot surely they’d have dyed her hair the week before as hair colour takes a week to ‘settle’. And she should have had a toner cause yellow looks good on no one.
Yeah wtf? Everyone else is having to just get on with having tit hair, and she’s now flaunting that she’s had hers done, she’s so bleeping annoying.

Are there any hairdressers on here who can confirm if it’s an actual rule that you can get your hair done if it’s for “work purposes”? That sounds like it’s been made up, surely the government wouldn’t allow that? Every salon I know of is closed.

Year behind the trend on stripes at the front bleached,was a 90s look came back during lovkdown some reason now just looks absolutely shite
no offence to anyone if they have this hairstyle, but I think it come back into fashion last year and was really short lived because everyone soon realised it looks crap 😂 I’ve only seen a few people who can pull it off, and Liv hun isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 4
Sadly so called celebs can still get their hair done for photo shoots and if they’re on tv 🙄

Reactions: 1
If you don't want people to comment on what happened to your horse, don't post anything? smh 🙄

Aaaaaaaand she’s at it again- post went on and was up for hours yesterday with no declaration of AD, then when checked today it’s been edited and added. bleeping joke!
Every single time!!! Her whole feed is AD, AD, and more AD! She tries to fool her little minions that she just shares things that she LOVES, but then sneakily adds the AD a day later, or in the smallest writing ever if it’s on her stories or whatever. I honestly think she’s the least deserving z lister of the platform she has. Surely her popularity will run its cause soon?

Reactions: 9
Someone recently checked her stats on engagement considering she has 2.5m followers. Beggars belief really how she has managed to retain them. Her engagement is super low for that amount fo followers and someone suggested a bulk of her followers are bought!
hence to keep herself looking relevant.

Instagram is becoming a fake AD. Constantly pushing things to us when it's primary focus was not advertising.

Reactions: 8
Don't want to be sceptical... But shes been scared shirtless by Dolly recently and now has an excuse not to ride for an undetermined amount of time...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.