Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t even be assed moving dirty knickers in her pjs before filming lol
Bet that room STINKS of manky clothes. You know the smell, of like unwashed, days old clothes. Her laundry bin is jam packed and I can smell the room from here. I just think she stinks constantly and now add to that horse smell, manure and more sweat just give me a headache thinking about it. No wonder her skin is so bad she constantly looks she’s done a 5 day stint in the hottest weather, in a tent at glasto!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
47ADBD50-7743-4DE4-91A1-A702A3B62FD2.jpeg
Easy to renovate an entire house when you’re not actually paying for it though 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Why do people blow smoke up this clowns arse?!

Reactions: 27
Exactly
View attachment 472614Easy to renovate an entire house when you’re not actually paying for it though 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Why do people blow smoke up this clowns arse?!
Exactly this - the "don't compare yourself to me" - so patronising. Her whole account is a two fingers up any anyone who has saved for their renovations. It's so frustrating that companies choose to fund influencers.

Reactions: 19
The pouting & preening in latest story on her skin... this is what I can’t stand! How can one person love themselves that much? I couldn’t do a vid like that with a straight face - she must take herself so seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's absolutely shitting herself when Dolly is about to go over those poles 🙈
came on here to say this, she looks absolutely terrified 😂
She can’t handle that horse, she’s either going to ruin her or she’s going to throw her out in a field and waste her.
she needs to admit that Dolly would suit a more experienced home and do the right thing by the horse and let her go

Reactions: 7
Things have escalated in the comments on her International Women’s Day post :oops:

I thought this, horses can sense when you’re nervous too, doesn’t look good! She’s a crappy rider but can’t give Dolly up because then she won’t get the income from the ads etc on that equestrian page

Exactly this! She literally goes as stiff as concrete! And bounces all over her, yanking on her mouth and tensing up, no doubt shouting ‘wooooaahhhhh there’ absolute novice, which is fine, but NOT with dolly, poor horse just wants a completely advanced rider that will be confident to let her gallop, jump her 3-4 times a week and just be on her level! Shame

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.