Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d give them kitchen cupboards behind her during her QA a wipe down, they look filthy 🤢

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't you have like a family photi/something personal on the shelves.it all looks so showhome like I'm sure when the cleaners aren't in its a mess cups on the shelf,dropped pj top,I take my earrings out alot and just put them down so we all know dirtygerty over there is worse

hey guys! I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️ just watched her assumptions thing. anybody noticed she changes her personality a lot?! Im sure her current personality is based on a mixture of popular TikTokers 😂🙈

Reactions: 8
hey guys! I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️ just watched her assumptions thing. anybody noticed she changes her personality a lot?! Im sure her current personality is based on a mixture of popular TikTokers 😂🙈
She normally switches it to being nice if she’s trying to get her engagement up/or doing repair damage, think she realises sometimes how much work he’d house still needs so starts being nice for a few days and is back to being the usual bleep she is ahh other time

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even have kids yet and is making it clear that she has no intention of parenting them. The annexe is for a nanny... she doesn’t even work!

Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s a better person now since becoming “famous” god I’d hate to have known her before

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even have kids yet and is making it clear that she has no intention of parenting them. The annexe is for a nanny... she doesn’t even work!
I think she meant nanny as in ... her mum - as in grandma ... not a hired nanny to care for children. Because she said for family to stay ... in the story🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

BUT ... she could also mean hired nanny as that’s what the text she wrote alongside the story would support ... it was confusing 🤪

Reactions: 2
“I’d love that, I think it would be really cool” Alright Liv you’d be bleeping tit 👍🏼🙄
8B83F707-A7FD-4217-8FAA-42385CCECBF2.png

Reactions: 7
I'd rather live in a cardboard box than have her design my house 🙃
everything would just be grey and marble! Nothing original. I loved Proudlock and Emma Louise Connolly’s house reno and interior design, bit too quirky for me but they did really cool things that i’d never think of

Reactions: 2
"trust me there's a lot I've paid for" okay then Olivia... Name one thing, we'll wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd rather live in a cardboard box than have her design my house 🙃
Same, her style is so tit, with both the house and the clothes she wears. She just makes everything look so tacky and cheap. Their house could have been so beautiful, it just looks basic and so underwhelming. She has no originality at all, baffles me how companies pay her to advertise their stuff 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also with all that money she has you’d think she’d try some decent skincare products or just have an actual wash 🤢 I just imagine her to smell like fried eggs and fags.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also with all that money she has you’d think she’d try some decent skincare products or just have an actual wash 🤢 I just imagine her to smell like fried eggs and fags.
Like a cafe full of hungover people on a Saturday morning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.