Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on he was pushing her about and she was playing, she’s a dick but honestly this was nothing 😂 I get my husband in headlock and all sorts, just pissing about
I muck about with my husband to, whip each other with teatowels, play wrestle but she looked seriously pissed off

God why is he even with her. Her face is just like a slapped arse allll the time. Definitely would be a different story if he was the one doing the punching.

Reactions: 10
Just went to watch Alex’s story to see her punching him, I just can’t believe how old he looks now. Swear he’s like 28/29 and his wrinkles are that of someone much older. Don’t know if it’s stress or what, looks like he’s had a hard paper round but maybe it’s just being married to such a massive bellend.

Reactions: 14
Just went to watch Alex’s story to see her punching him, I just can’t believe how old he looks now. Swear he’s like 28/29 and his wrinkles are that of someone much older. Don’t know if it’s stress or what, looks like he’s had a hard paper round but maybe it’s just being married to such a massive bellend.
I thought this. He’s late 20s but looks easily in his 40s. I think it’s the fags and sun beds taking their toll on his skin. He’s a prolific user of sunbeds. Well he was before lockdown which brings me onto my next point, I swear they’ve got a sun bed in their house, how else is Alex staying so tanned?! Could be filters I guess.

Reactions: 4
I get that couples mess around but she had a face like thunder and had so much aggression in her punch. Funny how it would be a completely different story if he had done that to her.
I honestly don’t think it’s that bad, my husband would do this to me and me back and I would look serious too 😂 might just be our relationship but we wrestle sometimes or play boxing or give a dead leg

Reactions: 1
I thought this. He’s late 20s but looks easily in his 40s. I think it’s the fags and sun beds taking their toll on his skin. He’s a prolific user of sunbeds. Well he was before lockdown which brings me onto my next point, I swear they’ve got a sun bed in their house, how else is Alex staying so tanned?! Could be filters I guess.

You could be right I’m sure a few weeks ago she mentioned getting sun bed as she said that’s what helped her psoriasis. Although I’m sure she’s got 100s of fake tanning products stashed away as I remember last year that’s all she ever promoted

Reactions: 1
I think this is a common thought on this thread 😂 she definitely looks like she smells like musty, fag ash
Musty fag ash 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It’s the lips for me, so much work done they don’t even close up. Especially when she wears that pathetic red lipstick and her bottom teeth jut out like a bulldog, just the weirdest mouth shape ever.
This has seriously ended me jut out like a bulldog!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Olivias list of employees

Father in Law - Personal Joiner and Washer upper
Brother - Pa and Official tea maker
Mums dog - Personal Therapy dog and Sunday roast eater

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I find the new bedroom a bit soulless and depressing. Imagine having such massive shelves and having no person niknaks, so having to resort to using a selection of plain white empty pots instead. Makes it look like a hotel room, not a home.

Reactions: 2
I find the new bedroom a bit soulless and depressing. Imagine having such massive shelves and having no person niknaks, so having to resort to using a selection of plain white empty pots instead. Makes it look like a hotel room, not a home.
Her bedroom and ensuite doesn’t match at all! She’s gone for neutral stone/cream colours in the bedroom but black, wood and grey in the bathroom. I suppose that’s what happens when you’re gifted everything...you get a mismatched house!

Reactions: 10
I really don't like the bedroom design at all, but maybe she wouldn't like my bedroom. I wonder if she'll actually do it? These are just mock ups aren't they?

I think that about that massive en suite she now has, which is too big and looks more like a spa. I don’t understand that shower pointless window she has with a seat... Who on earth wants a seat window in a shower?

There’s not a chance Olivia hasn’t had her family round throughout lockdown, she’s always said she’s obsessed with them. Probably thinks she can get away with it living in the country

Reactions: 8
I like that bedroom colourway it’s something I’d probably go for myself. However everyone’s right that nothing flows at all in that house. A grey crushed velvet generic ‘influencer’ style landing into a neutral bedroom into a dark prison cell looking en-suite. It all seems very disjointed. Also the shelves with all the pots on are so random lol what is their purpose. Surely that space could have been used for storage or something? But this is coming from someone that can’t afford enough rooms to have a dressing room so I have to use all the space I have efficiently 😂

That long beg list of things she wants done around the house! Ahh duck off!! Ive got loads I need doing in my home which are essential and urgent but I cannot afford!! She will get it all gifted or discounted

Totally agree with gobble goose - I like that bedroom, love that style. But to go from that room into a dark concrete modern en suite is so bizarre. A light and airy bathroom with more traditional style sinks with subway tiles would have been much more suitable. Each room has a different vibe, it’s so weird.
Also really infuriates me that she’s got ad on that bedroom design so clearly getting it all free. Absolutely ridiculous. Just makes me not want to buy from these companies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.