Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 468422

This is the response I got from Olivia when I asked her why someone was round for a cuppa. I’ve never found this thread before no but I actively dislike Olivia from day DOT

These were my personal fav from our short convo before she blocked me.
Send this to the DM too! The silly lying witch

Wow!

The brother as in the one they furloughed? Ffs, if you are on furlough you cannot do any work unless you are on flexi furlough
Also send this to DM - SEND EVERYTHING TO THE DM 🤣🤣

Yeah true, perhaps chief tea maker is down as his second job with HMRC
Also personal assistant can work from home, they shouldn’t be popping in just for a cup of tea you absolute moron - she’s so thick

Reactions: 14
Imagine being soooo stupid that you post evidence of yourself breaking Covid rules 3 weeks on the trot LOL, can’t wait for next weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't as I don't have time this afternoon but I would love to report this to HMRC for a breach of the furlough rules if they are still claiming. this should be available information as it was how the Sun originally found which companies have claimed...
To be fair we have absolutely no proof that he’s not on flexi furlough, you can dip in and out of it whenever you chose now, well to your bosses discretion. I was fully furloughed for 5 months and am now on flexi

View attachment 468422

This is the response I got from Olivia when I asked her why someone was round for a cuppa. I’ve never found this thread before no but I actively dislike Olivia from day DOT

brilliant! Doesn’t explain how she was planning on swinging by his after seeing dolly does it..!!?Am employee may be allowed at yours if it’s your work place (and he’s furloughed!!) but pretty sure you’re not allowed at your employees house!! Idiot.

Reactions: 9
Let’s just pretend her excuse for having her brother over is valid as he ‘works’ for her...however, that doesn’t excuse the other person saying they would pop over with snacks to watch horror movies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Let’s just pretend her excuse for having her brother over is valid as he ‘works’ for her...however, that doesn’t excuse the other person saying they would pop over with snacks to watch horror movies 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think that one is Alex as she referenced it in story prior. But doesn’t explain how she was happy to pop to her ‘brothers’ after seeing her horse. She doesn’t think her lies through!

Reactions: 1
I think that one is Alex as she referenced it in story prior. But doesn’t explain how she was happy to pop to her ‘brothers’ after seeing her horse. She doesn’t think her lies through!
oh I’m blocked by her so I can only see what you lot post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 468422

She’s so aggressive 😂😂😂 also why would he just be popping in for a cup of tea if he’s working. Wish I could just pop to work for a cup of tea

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her or look at her stories so not much to contribute but does anyone else think she looks like she stinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Literally can’t even deal with her. The only work she’s doing is digging a bigger hole for herself.

So let me get this right, she furloughed her brother who is a PA for her at times (although she is her own spokesperson) and she is going to nip round to his after riding dolly to watch horror movies with some snacks. Then return to her home where her father in law has done her carpentry (and washing up) and where her mums dog will be who let itself in for a Sunday roast. All sounds very plausible, as you were Liv x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t follow her or look at her stories so not much to contribute but does anyone else think she looks like she stinks?
I think this is a common thought on this thread 😂 she definitely looks like she smells like musty, fag ash

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally can’t even deal with her. The only work she’s doing is digging a bigger hole for herself.

So let me get this right, she furloughed her brother who is a PA for her at times (although she is her own spokesperson) and she is going to nip round to his after riding dolly to watch horror movies with some snacks. Then return to her home where her father in law has done her carpentry (and washing up) and where her mums dog will be who let itself in for a Sunday roast. All sounds very plausible, as you were Liv x
Dog let’s itself in for a Sunday roast 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the lips for me, so much work done they don’t even close up. Especially when she wears that pathetic red lipstick and her bottom teeth jut out like a bulldog, just the weirdest mouth shape ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so aggressive lol. Her attitude bloody stinks, I feel extremely sorry for Alex having to deal with such a mundane chipmunk
She just looks like such a manipulative, nasty witch. Even if you’re in a bad mood, surely you don’t punch your partner like that....

Reactions: 7
She just looks like such a manipulative, nasty witch. Even if you’re in a bad mood, surely you don’t punch your partner like that....
Come on he was pushing her about and she was playing, she’s a dick but honestly this was nothing 😂 I get my husband in headlock and all sorts, just pissing about

Reactions: 5
Imagine if he did that to her...yeah, not funny. Honestly she is one nasty, angry, vile, freebie grabbing person.

Come on he was pushing her about and she was playing, she’s a dick but honestly this was nothing 😂 I get my husband in headlock and all sorts, just pissing about
I get that couples mess around but she had a face like thunder and had so much aggression in her punch. Funny how it would be a completely different story if he had done that to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.