Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Alexs stories this morning where he is teasing her and she punches him?? She is delightful

Reactions: 4
“So happy you’re so successful” managed to get that one in there didn’t she. Fixed it for you Liv.
“So happy you’re such a beg and promote everything and anything on your insta 🤍🤍🤍🤍”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s done it again! Messaging a friend about them ‘popping in for a cuppa’ .. breaking lockdown again! She must do it all the time to keep posting giveaways and not realising the absolute idiot!!
Send it to dm again

• Haha
She’s done it again! Messaging a friend about them ‘popping in for a cuppa’ .. breaking lockdown again! She must do it all the time to keep posting giveaways and not realising the absolute idiot!!
You just know she’ll come out with some tit about how it someone’s in a single household and she’s their bubble 🤬

Reactions: 4
At this point I’ll be more surprised when she *doesn’t* post evidence of her breaking the rules 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she even knows there are places like Leicester and the Northwest who have had no indoor household mixing now for nearly a solid year? How does she think people like that feel when they see her breaking the rules then playing the victim when she’s caught out? Can she really be surprised people report her to the press? When she’s mixed indoors with three households in the past 10-ish days?

Reactions: 2
Wow!

The brother as in the one they furloughed? Ffs, if you are on furlough you cannot do any work unless you are on flexi furlough

Reactions: 37
Wow!

The brother as in the one they furloughed? Ffs, if you are on furlough you cannot do any work unless you are on flexi furlough
I agree, Liv probably feels like making her a cuppa is essential as she probably couldn’t even work out how to boil a kettle.

• Haha
Wow wow wow. Lol she's stupid. She is dumb, stupid, selfish and arrogant.

Anyone else want to add to the list lol

Reactions: 7
I can't as I don't have time this afternoon but I would love to report this to HMRC for a breach of the furlough rules if they are still claiming. this should be available information as it was how the Sun originally found which companies have claimed...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.