Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It says #ad on the post so what do you think?”

1) We can never tell, cos you usually add #ad an hour later when everyone’s already seen the post.
2) Nobody judges you for “your choice of work” more than you with how hard you try and hide the fact it’s paid work.
3) duck off Olivia.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“It says #ad on the post so what do you think?”

1) We can never tell, cos you usually add #ad an hour later when everyone’s already seen the post.
2) Nobody judges you for “your choice of work” more than you with how hard you try and hide the fact it’s paid work.
3) duck off Olivia.
Exactly this! She’s so bleeping rude it’s incomprehensible! How she can call if WORK or JOB with a straight face is really funny. It would be one thing if she spent time and effort on her content but she doesn’t. Her advert videos and pics are so half arsed..if the brand is lucky she will put some make up on. then sits around in her own filth the rest of the day. WORK?! Please. 😂

Reactions: 12
GUYZ

It's her JOB. It's HARD WORK.

Is it bollocks.

duck off, love. Prannying about in a girdle with your labia on show or a few shots of you in your jodhpurs is not a JOB. Mind you, it requires no intelligence, talent or ability so I suppose it's the best we can expect from someone of your EXTREMELY limited intelligence with a wholly (misplaced) sense of self-entitlement.

You were a runner up in a low rent reality show 5 years ago and your fame has been only because of the blokes you have been associated with - getting finger blasted by 2 blokes on the show and then marrying one afterwards. I actually feel sorry for you because when all this 'influencer' bullshit dries up, you'll be forced into a 'civilian' job. I do hope you're a salutary lesson to young girls though - there is no substitute for education and a good career. Posting endless ads of any old tat to get a few ££££££ is NOT anything to aspire to.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another cracker for you all this morning 😂😂😂
It was literally a simple question. And she went way over the top, it doesn't even make sense what she replied lol. She could have just said, yes it's an ad. She must be a pretty paranoid/anxious person to feel the need to comment like that. No one asked her to explain herself😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Thing is all I see when I look at that picture is Olivia looks like an actual horses ass.
I can’t not see it.

PS don’t come @ me about my photoshop skills, I ain’t no influencer 😂
This is literally the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on a tattle thread, but also feel like it’s going to haunt me in my nightmares.

Reactions: 3
Rather new to Olivia’s world, but as a horse owner she keeps popping up and oh my goodness I cannot stand that equestrian brands sponsor her over brilliant riders! 🤯

Rather new to Olivia’s world, but as a horse owner she keeps popping up and oh my goodness I cannot stand that equestrian brands sponsor her over brilliant riders! 🤯
Me neither!
Hate how the tack shop Westleighs have teamed up with her. I’ve used them previously but won’t anymore

Reactions: 2
Make up on .... ad pending.... 😂🙄
She'll do anything to raise awareness to stay in the limelight. It'll pass like her dog charities, thyroid. Weird how she only just started talking about her skin problems now.

Exactly - all for PR and trying to add likeability. FFS so many people soldier on and don't keep going on about it...

Reactions: 1
Do you reckon she buys her followers ? I'm really perplexed at how she's managing to stay relevant and managed to retain her 2.5m followers. She's become so annoying and surely people must be fed up of her by now. All the reality influencers are very alike so there is no uniqueness in them so how do they still attract so much money ???

Also, why more so recently is she giving off sk@nk vibes. Like you want to wash her silly.

Her response to her followers is so aggy aswell and she obviously thinks people are thick and we've forgotten about her swanning off to Dubai etc.

Bizarre!

Reactions: 6
Feeling really self conscious today so im gonna post a picture in my underwear 😂 duck off

• Haha
She’s done it again! Messaging a friend about them ‘popping in for a cuppa’ .. breaking lockdown again! She must do it all the time to keep posting giveaways and not realising the absolute idiot!!
She’s as thick as tit

• Haha
She’s done it again! Messaging a friend about them ‘popping in for a cuppa’ .. breaking lockdown again! She must do it all the time to keep posting giveaways and not realising the absolute idiot!!
She’s in a dream world honestly

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted it now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.