Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute clown

Apparently done 4.6miles (7500m) in 20 mins!!!!!!

Here is some context

That is 4min 17 seconds per mile.

Mo Farahs 5000m (3.11 miles) pace for his world championship gold was around 4min 11 seconds

The women’s 1 MILE WORLD RECORD IS 4:12 PER MILE and she thinks she did 4 of them only slightly slower 😂😂😂😂

She thinks she’s done near on a world record

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🥲🥲🥲🥲*for all you park runners out there.... our Liv has apparentty just ran 13:20 for 5k* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲🥲

Ps I’m a runner and she fucked me off sorry 😂🤪
Is she not on a bike??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100% report to DM again! I know I will be because I love to watch her clutch at straws for new bullshit she can spew

View attachment 459938Another ss of the dog
What dog?

I don’t see any dog?

Oooh that dog.

Well it’s simple really, there are no rules about dogs so it walked itself round to the house without anyone else and did a bit of tiling for us, so don’t accuse me of breaking the rules when their is photo evidence.

I did a proper report to the asa a while ago on her using fonts the same colour as the background on her ads so you couldn't see them and got a reply after a while saying they were keeping an eye on it so she definitely needs to be more careful with her ads
That’s the generic response. Alfie Deyes and Joe sugg are still getting away with it years later.

What happens if people are reported but they continue to not make it clear it’s an ad? What do ASA do?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It’s infuriating

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It best be a bleeping bike I tell ya

Although (not a cyclist so plz don’t judge) 4 miles on a bike isn’t very far at all ?!!

• Haha
It best be a bleeping bike I tell ya

Although (not a cyclist so plz don’t judge) 4 miles on a bike isn’t very far at all ?!!
Well it’s low callories for 4 miles too so makes me think she’s on a bike on gear one, she’s just stood up for crack

Well it’s low callories for 4 miles too so makes me think she’s on a bike on gear one, she’s just stood up for crack
Actually think it’s a cross trainer, don’t think they have a treadmill

It’s a cross trainer. She must be reading here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why again the post of sulky smurky face sticking her tongue out - honestly what does she offer from her content?

As a horse owner pictures advertising riding tights in poses like this do not ‘influence’ me to buy the product at all! I hate ‘sexy’ equestrian advertising
She doesn’t have a clue. Sex might sell but she does not have one ounce of sex appeal. Also considering she is promoting the products for what I am guessing is a mostly female target audience why did she not take a photo or a video of her attempting to ride in them and showing how good they are in action rather than her standing there looking like she has just farted!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a horse owner pictures advertising riding tights in poses like this do not ‘influence’ me to buy the product at all! I hate ‘sexy’ equestrian advertising
I agree. Horse riding is horse riding. Not sexy riding

Reactions: 4
Good grief she is so rude? "Choice of work?" there's precious little else I expect she could do!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.