Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a proper report to the asa a while ago on her using fonts the same colour as the background on her ads so you couldn't see them and got a reply after a while saying they were keeping an eye on it so she definitely needs to be more careful with her ads
I’ve sent a couple, about to send a third now. twit.

Her mum was baking bread this morning according to her home Instagram page so she wasn’t away or anything!

I think the fact she takes videos and doesn’t notice things in the background that go against regulations prove just how used to it she is, that she clearly has people round all the time
Baking bread to take to their house probably 😉

Reactions: 4
Ahaaa here it is 🤣🤣

but it won’t play after I’ve uploaded it? Is this normal?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What happens if people are reported but they continue to not make it clear it’s an ad? What do ASA do?

Reactions: 3
She always looks like she needs a good wash. She annoyed the tit out of me on Love island. Even the way she drank out of her water bottle grated on me.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210301-154615.png

Yet another undeclared AD/affiliate link.

Anyone else get sick of reporting these to ASA yet nothing seeming to come from it?

Reactions: 7
She always looks like she needs a good wash. She annoyed the tit out of me on Love island. Even the way she drank out of her water bottle grated on me.
She really does look grubby 24/7. She needs to use her new shower stat to scrub away her dirty skin. Her clothes always look creased and unwashed.
I bet Alex dreads slipping her one 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember seeing Alex and Olivia at winter wonderland press night in 2019. Let’s just say it didn’t look like a happy marriage 👀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is an absolute clown

Apparently done 4.6miles (7500m) in 20 mins!!!!!!

Here is some context

That is 4min 17 seconds per mile.

Mo Farahs 5000m (3.11 miles) pace for his world championship gold was around 4min 11 seconds

The women’s 1 MILE WORLD RECORD IS 4:12 PER MILE and she thinks she did 4 of them only slightly slower 😂😂😂😂

She thinks she’s done near on a world record

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🥲🥲🥲🥲*for all you park runners out there.... our Liv has apparentty just ran 13:20 for 5k* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲🥲

Ps I’m a runner and she fucked me off sorry 😂🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The Brownlees when winning triathlons tend to do a 10K in under 30 minutes so she's hitting their times (!) - good grief how is that she is so full of absolute bollocks. Honestly if she's spinning a yarn on this what else is she lying about? For the record I have never thought this woman had any charm or intelligence. She was the least likeable person on the series of Love Island as I couldn't stand her whinging and then sleeping with Rykard just because she did. I am pleased it is back on air to remind everyone of this and that Alex slept with Zara despite being involved at an early stage with her.

Reactions: 1
Absolute bullshit, does she think we're all morons. Either that's a bike or she's put the treadmill on full and hopped off for 20 mins. Only says 114 calories as well? Very suspicious.

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute clown

Apparently done 4.6miles (7500m) in 20 mins!!!!!!

Here is some context

That is 4min 17 seconds per mile.

Mo Farahs 5000m (3.11 miles) pace for his world championship gold was around 4min 11 seconds

The women’s 1 MILE WORLD RECORD IS 4:12 PER MILE and she thinks she did 4 of them only slightly slower 😂😂😂😂

She thinks she’s done near on a world record

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🥲🥲🥲🥲*for all you park runners out there.... our Liv has apparentty just ran 13:20 for 5k* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲🥲

Ps I’m a runner and she fucked me off sorry 😂🤪
This just pisses me off, especially when people like us ACTUALLY train and work hard to achieve PB’s but she sits on her arse all day stewing in her own filth then one in a blue moon posts stuff like that as though she’s a natural. 114 calories liv? Such an influencer x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.