Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As infuriating it is that she keeps flouting the rules, I can’t help but laugh at how much of an idiot she is 😂 ffs anyone with half a brain would see the mistakes she makes, she’s only just got caught out! I stick by my previous statement that she’s as thick as compacted pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reported her to DM again! We would all love to have our mums round for a Sunday roast, but we can’t! Selfish witch! No other influencer annoys me quite like she does!

Reactions: 10
Yes please report her to DM again everyone. Hopefully Sarah Packer will write another wonderful piece haha

I messaged her about it and got blocked :)

Just a word of advice to our little Mrs Blocky that if you were just a tad more careful at what you post maybe people wouldn't feel the need to complain. You have over a million followers and you are just shooting yourself in the foot. Either dont break the law and post what you want or break the law and dont post anything. Simple. But be the better person, join the millions not breaking the law 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dog video was LITERALLY JUST deleted 😂 ... someone’s got something to hide I think !!! She’s obviously been messaged about it 😂

• Haha
SHOCK - she’s deleted the video, but I was able to get the video evidence of it before my signal completely went lol! It won’t upload though 😩

She definitely has something to hide! An early night for her, more like an evening of trying to think of what bs excuse she could use this time

Reactions: 4
She definitely has something to hide! An early night for her, more like an evening of trying to think of what bs excuse she could use this time
She will probably say she’s dog sitting for her mum or some bullshit like that! Also, if you look down her insta feed, every single post apart from one with the horses is an ad! Money grabbing, rude, entitled cow!

Reactions: 7
What an idiot. I am not talking a general insult I mean literally she is DUMB. How stupid to do something like that with the dog in the back ground 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also why would she be dog sitting for her mom when we’re not allowed anywhere xx

Reactions: 6
She will probably say she’s dog sitting for her mum or some bullshit like that! Also, if you look down her insta feed, every single post apart from one with the horses is an ad! Money grabbing, rude, entitled cow!
Her mum was baking bread this morning according to her home Instagram page so she wasn’t away or anything!

What an idiot. I am not talking a general insult I mean literally she is DUMB. How stupid to do something like that with the dog in the back ground 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also why would she be dog sitting for her mom when we’re not allowed anywhere xx
I think the fact she takes videos and doesn’t notice things in the background that go against regulations prove just how used to it she is, that she clearly has people round all the time

Reactions: 9
She’s such an idiot. She must know that people are going to be watching her stories like a hawk

Reactions: 2
I did a proper report to the asa a while ago on her using fonts the same colour as the background on her ads so you couldn't see them and got a reply after a while saying they were keeping an eye on it so she definitely needs to be more careful with her ads

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.