Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hard is it to google outdoor tiles or wait a month and visit some shops !! ...... can anyone recommend? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Who’s that then I wonder. Considering she is her own spokesperson 😂
If she’s paid in dividends like most people do with their own companies she won’t qualify for furlough, well she will but based on the minimum they can take out a company, so she probably gets about £600 a month.

Oh what a lovely weekend of weather we have had! In other news I still can’t stand this beggy twit! Happy Sunday 🤣🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who’s is the white fluffy dog in the boomerang on her stories? Not Liv breaking the rules again by having other people round? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I don’t know why I’m even having to explain this tbh guys but actually my mums dog was here just doing some work for us on our house”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Can’t believe she has done it AGAIN. Does she not realise how many people WISH they could see their family at the moment. bleeping selfish brat

Reactions: 11
Great spot on the dog guys. Absolutely flouting the rules once again. Has anyone messaged her? It would soon disappear.
Also- not declared ad on this pic. It’s been up two hours so far. How long til she goes back and amends it with #ad - it was there the whole time guys!!!

Also- looks like her mum was home baking bread this morning so she can’t use the whole “I was looking after the dog for my mum” excuse. Baking bread probably to bring it to the huge Sunday roast Olivia’s hosting!!

Shall we report to DM again..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Great spot on the dog guys. Absolutely flouting the rules once again. Has anyone messaged her? It would soon disappear.
Also- not declared ad on this pic. It’s been up two hours so far. How long til she goes back and amends it with #ad - it was there the whole time guys!!!

Also- looks like her mum was home baking bread this morning so she can’t use the whole “I was looking after the dog for my mum” excuse. Baking bread probably to bring it to the huge Sunday roast Olivia’s hosting!!

Shall we report to DM again..
100% report to DM again! I know I will be because I love to watch her clutch at straws for new bullshit she can spew

7E2DDF12-D0F9-4E17-BB0C-5EB75ED139E1.png
Another ss of the dog

Reactions: 4
It's not really proof and clutching at straws but she's made 4 yorkies and only has 1. Can't imagine Alex eats 3. Such a little tit

Reactions: 5
It's not really proof and clutching at straws but she's made 4 yorkies and only has 1. Can't imagine Alex eats 3. Such a little tit
I agree i don’t think the DM will run with it but the size of that joint it’s clearly not just for her and Alex. 😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.