Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a fantastic figure, great boobs, great bum, but if she’s a size 8 I’m Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAHA I’ve said this for ages..... got loads of abuse from it though. Be aware 😂😂😂
I think it was me to be fair 😂😂
I honestly do think she has such a nice figure, but she’s busty, surely that puts her in a size 10 top atleast? And if she’s 5ft 4 she’s obviously not petite.
My sister is a size 8 at 5ft 5 and there’s absolutely nothing on her at all, no boobs and no bun either

Reactions: 1
Here she goes again - the best horsey female out there, asking people not to comment on her horse as, don’t you know, she’s the best horsey female out there with all the help she needs, she’s perfect and knows exactly what to do.

liv dont Have a horsey insta page if you don’t want feedback you silly witch. Your horse doesn’t give a tit about you It’s quite obvious. She’d buck you off without a second glance so let’s stop with the pretence

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here she goes again - the best horsey female out there, asking people not to comment on her horse as, don’t you know, she’s the best horsey female out there with all the help she needs, she’s perfect and knows exactly what to do.

liv dont Have a horsey insta page if you don’t want feedback you silly witch. Your horse doesn’t give a tit about you It’s quite obvious. She’d buck you off without a second glance so let’s stop with the pretence
Urgh she wants the fame (even though she’s a z-lister) and all that comes with it, without having to actually communicate with the people who make her famous. I hope they all unfollow her, rude witch.
She quite clearly only set up the horse and home accounts to get freebies, and people messaging her is a huge inconvenience.

Also, why does she talk so weird sometimes😂 what does leave it in your classroom even mean

Reactions: 10

More fool the companies that gift this girl anything further. Nothing screams ‘I set up this page for freebies’ more than this. I can’t imagine what stinks more, her attitude or just her full stop

Reactions: 12

Ahhh I just saw this story and got so annoyed how she talks to her “fans”.

She is so patronising!!! And basically laughs and belittles people commenting on stuff she uploads. I don’t understand how people like her when she speaks like that. She must have forgotten to “#benice”.
If she doesn’t want people’s opinion, don’t have a public life ?!

There was no need for her to say that at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ahhh I just saw this story and got so annoyed how she talks to her “fans”.

She is so patronising!!! And basically laughs and belittles people commenting on stuff she uploads. I don’t understand how people like her when she speaks like that. She must have forgotten to “#benice”.
If she doesn’t want people’s opinion, don’t have a public life ?!

There was no need for her to say that at all.
It’s baffling how she even has any fans left! She’s so rude the way she laughs at them, she cannot take criticism at all even when it’s helpful, and she only replies negatively to comments, she never gives her fans the time of day unless it’s publicly belittling them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Her last few stories of her just starring and pouting into the camera. FFS, the chav absolutely loves herself doesn't she 🙄 my other half would be like what the fu*k you doing 😂

She’s obviously reading this page lol. Back tracking after being a stroppy cow
Seems like she's being called out. Good. I really hope people start waking up and stop following these beggers, especially after all this Dubai bollocks. They all need a dose of reality now, come back to the real world and get a proper job!

Also, that under the sink 'tap to tidy' on Bowen home page is the worst I've ever seen to be honest, wtf 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
thing is, people do know her. We saw the real her on LI, a spoilt little brat. She just thinks she’s so knowledgable about everything, drives me mad!

she did an article a while back saying that her LI series was the most ‘real’ as they were all underdogs and didn’t expect fame from it. She thinks she’s so special 🙄 they didn’t have to stay in the spotlight if that isn’t what they wanted...but they clearly did. She thrives on being the centre of attention, you can see that very clearly on LI.

she’s the same age as me and she looks a good 5+ years older than what she is, it’s crazy. She’s just not as attractive and amazing as she thinks she is. She just looks rough.

Sorry, I just really, really, really dislike this girl.

Reactions: 9

Why post anything if you cant handle the feedback? Why have comments available if you cant handle feedback. She's such a sucker for attention its actually so embarrassing lol

Reactions: 7
She clearly wasn’t joking though, she was being serious because she’s posted on that account before saying she doesn’t want peoples advice or opinions, it really pisses her off 😂 . It sounds like she got some backlash from people calling her out and now she’s saying “it was just a joke guyssss”.
Just watch her pretend to be extra nice again now for a week.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being her mate and not being able to have a good debate over a bottle of wine because she only likes to hear when people agree with her. It screams immaturity & spoilt brat. Like a lot of you have already said she is only interested in the compliments to boost her already inflated ego.
Those videos she posted today pouting away, so up her own arse.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being her mate and not being able to have a good debate over a bottle of wine because she only likes to hear when people agree with her. It screams immaturity & spoilt brat. Like a lot of you have already said she is only interested in the compliments to boost her already inflated ego.
Those videos she posted today pouting away, so up her own arse.
I suspect she's at that stage in fame where her only friends are the ones who tell her how amazing she is and agree with her every word.

Reactions: 7
She is so bleeping BASIC. That twaddle about her 'humour', yes love, you're the next generation's Joan Rivers. 'Hey Guyyyzzz, gonna post pics of me on my horse and in my bewtiful peejarmas but DON'T COMMENT HUNZ, it's all bantz, I just don't think anyone should comment. Unless you think I look stunning in which case please DO comment. THANKS GUYZ, I AM SO RAD AND SO FUNNY.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched Ovie’s documentary on influencer fame and Olivia and Alex were on it. She said that she worries that their lifestyle might not last forever - why not be a bit nicer to the people keeping you in it then?

She comes across so rude on her social media. I don’t even follow her any more because I think she’s up herself but the comments I’ve seen on here don’t show her in a good light at all. And it’s not one or two, she seems to be sarky and rude all the time! I can kind of understand it if people were being nasty but when they’re commenting normal stuff why are her responses so defensive and short 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.