Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say something about her PJ range...

I genuinely don’t think she even considered gay couples for this collection. If she had, the sizes would be unisex sizes and not ‘men’s xs-xxl’ and ‘women’s size 6-24’. I guarantee she saw that girls comment earlier about same sex couples and panicked so she’s trying to redeem herself. Either way, the pjs look utter tit. In one video the trousers Alex is wearing look see-through. Cheap tit. But that’s a reflection of them, they try to look classy but they’re cheapskates.

Reactions: 9
Can I just say something about her PJ range...

I genuinely don’t think she even considered gay couples for this collection. If she had, the sizes would be unisex sizes and not ‘men’s xs-xxl’ and ‘women’s size 6-24’. I guarantee she saw that girls comment earlier about same sex couples and panicked so she’s trying to redeem herself. Either way, the pjs look utter tit. In one video the trousers Alex is wearing look see-through. Cheap tit. But that’s a reflection of them, they try to look classy but they’re cheapskates.
I really don’t think she did either, as you said the sizes aren’t unisex, and most of the sets have quotes/slogans on that are his and hers, and I know she said you could just buy 2 of the same but then surely the crappy slogans she’s used won’t work :cautious: her get out is that a few pairs don’t have the blatant his/hers and hubby/wifey shite on it, so it could work if the couple can fit into the right sizes.

The quality of the pyjamas look soooo bad, bet the material is gross too. I never buy stuff from those kind of websites because I don’t agree with fast fashion and the impact on the planet, but someone brought me a lounge set from one of them for Christmas. It was a thoughtful gift because I’m working from home and hate to sound ungrateful, but the fit of it is so weird and poorly made, the material is plasticy and itchy so it fails it main purpose of being comfortable, and it’s only been washed like once and it’s already all out of shape, how do people keep buying stuff from these companies:eek:

Nooo horse health what are you doing?! Why are you using her for your promo of the new collection. There are so many talented respected horse riders that you could have used
I expect Olivia did what she does best and went on the beg.

Reactions: 4
Nooo horse health what are you doing?! Why are you using her for your promo of the new collection. There are so many talented respected horse riders that you could have used
So le mieux is gonna be one to avoid now too 🙄 annoying cos I like them. Didn't expect them to go down the love island influencer route 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So le mieux is gonna be one to avoid now too 🙄 annoying cos I like them. Didn't expect them to go down the love island influencer route 🙄🙄🙄🙄
All my saddle pads are either le meiux or woof wear.
It’s lazy advertising and quite frankly has put me off the brand

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think she did either, as you said the sizes aren’t unisex, and most of the sets have quotes/slogans on that are his and hers, and I know she said you could just buy 2 of the same but then surely the crappy slogans she’s used won’t work :cautious: her get out is that a few pairs don’t have the blatant his/hers and hubby/wifey shite on it, so it could work if the couple can fit into the right sizes.

The quality of the pyjamas look soooo bad, bet the material is gross too. I never buy stuff from those kind of websites because I don’t agree with fast fashion and the impact on the planet, but someone brought me a lounge set from one of them for Christmas. It was a thoughtful gift because I’m working from home and hate to sound ungrateful, but the fit of it is so weird and poorly made, the material is plasticy and itchy so it fails it main purpose of being comfortable, and it’s only been washed like once and it’s already all out of shape, how do people keep buying stuff from these companies:eek:
not to take this too far but also, what about non-binary couples? She should have included she/him/they in that collection and made it all unisex. She can’t claim that she’s an advocate for LGBTQ etc but not include different pronouns in her clothing range. Anything for the ££££!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not to take this too far but also, what about non-binary couples? She should have included she/him/they in that collection and made it all unisex. She can’t claim that she’s an advocate for LGBTQ etc but not include different pronouns in her clothing range. Anything for the ££££!!!
Considering In The Style is owned by a gay guy, I’m shocked it isn’t more inclusive.

Reactions: 8
She has no integrity, I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She claims loads of things, and then her actions don’t back it up. She claims to want to save the planet/turtles and then wears and endorses fast fashion, and her house is just full of free gifted tat that will end up in landfill. Remember a couple of months ago she was on about replacing the carpet in the hallway because she was bored of it, about 2 months after having it fitted for free!

Reactions: 10

Really?

Sorry love, you shagged a couple of blokes on a tit TV show 5 years ago, you're not exactly Lady Gaga.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m Her” ??? That doesn’t make sense 🤣duck me what a load of crap they’re selling 😂😂😂😂
0DA025E5-FB6E-4FF3-A778-77C1A56D7454.png

How tit are the pictures of the new exempt stuff? The hoodie and joggers aren’t even the same colour shade. The look on her face you can tell she thinks it looks tit.
I see this and I think miss trunchbull cross with orange is the new black

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their bleeping dress sense is diabolical, she literally creates the trashiest of clothes and has the cheek to say she’s edgy and has style, witch get the duck outta here 🤣

Does she really have say in what the quality is like or what is printed dis taht not the itsdesigners they just put their face to it? Its down to them to have not made it lbgtq friendly

I sense a little bit of competition between Liv & Kady especially as they both have home accounts. Liv now using the same tiling company Kady used presumably as they both got a freebie but I bet she'd hate someone to point that out to her followers as she likes to think she leads the way.
Have always picked up on a bit of tension between her & Olivia Attwood too, think Liv B felt a bit threatened & wanted to be the top L.I. Olivia. Personally I think they're all idiots although Attwood does talk more sense & has more personality.

Reactions: 5
They can’t keep their lies straight - thought it wasn’t just his & hers? #its2021 #not1950
E937156D-81E2-4F19-89DD-52DC307D5952.jpeg

Why are they using a company based in Solihull? Oh yea that’s right it’s a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.