Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pyjamas are actually so tit and tacky, who buys this stuff 😩
And Liv hun couldn’t keep up the nice act for more than a week. View attachment 409927
bleeping hell. That girl even had to apologise because she thought she was in the wrong!!!

Olivis just get out of the public eye if you can't deal with 'peoples stupidity'... Like duck off

Reactions: 8
So she actively states on one of her stories that her room will be a nursery soon, now she’s having a go at a comment made on one of her posts about kids. Like I understand it’s a big no no to ask about kids but surely mentioning a nursery will just egg people on more as they are dying for their ‘fave reality couple’ to have a child. Just seems so naive of her to mention about a nursery given the history of people asking her about when she’s having a child (again I understand they shouldn’t be but these people are showing an interest in their fave couples lives so they seem to think it’s ok to do so) I’m just shocked she does it as it will just add to their enthusiasm 🥴

Reactions: 19
So she actively states on one of her stories that her room will be a nursery soon, now she’s having a go at a comment made on one of her posts about kids. Like I understand it’s a big no no to ask about kids but surely mentioning a nursery will just egg people on mor etc ask as they are dying for their ‘fave reality couple’ to have a child. Just seems so naive of her to mention about a nursery given the history of people asking her about when she’s having a child (again I understand they shouldn’t be but these people are showing an interest in their fave couples lives so they seem to think it’s ok to do so) I’m just shocked she does it as it will just add to their enthusiasm 🥴
Its all to keep attention on her. If you honestly didnt like people talking about it, you wouldnt even post anything at all. And yes people shouldnt comment on a persons pregnancy life but she really doesnt help herself whatsoever. Or she can ignore and delete the comments, like she does with the negative ones. It's not hard

Reactions: 9
Its all to keep attention on her. If you honestly didnt like people talking about it, you wouldnt even post anything at all. And yes people shouldnt comment on a persons pregnancy life but she really doesnt help herself whatsoever. Or she can ignore and delete the comments, like she does with the negative ones. It's not hard
Exactly what I said early... she mentions it to goad people into asking when and when they do she goes all out with the attitude!

Reactions: 2
Agree with everything about the pregnancy drama, she WANTS people to ask so she can say you shouldn’t ask! She dangles the carrot to all these fan girls and then when they ask she flips on them... it’s actually ridiculously sociopathic behaviour! She knows what she’s doing, but will then turn around and say I can share what I want I don’t have to tell you all everything ... YAWN! Cringing the hell out at all these girls who comment and then Olivia is rude to them and they still lick her arse....?!! She’s trying to play the influencer system to her advantage but everyone’s seeing through it. Super embarrassing. Also. That watch. Why was it round her PALM?! Like who ever wears a watch there...? I’m so confused at how brands keep working with her when she’s so rude to followers, fake but also so RUBBISH AT ADVERTISING for someone who’s supposed to have it as their ‘job’ loooool. Also I’m 4 ft 10 and THATS short and even I don’t tell my whole Instagram every week) is she ok??????

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Point number 1, practice what you preach liv hun. If she didn’t conform she wouldn’t have been living it up in Dubai with club Z list (then deleting all evidence).

Point 2, I strongly believe women have much more purpose than just being baby makers and therefore would never ask someone when they’re having kids. I also wouldn’t comment on an influencers picture full stop. But I also wouldn’t assume a woman who plans to have a nursery in their home doesn’t plan to have a baby. Unless she meant she’s going to fill the room with plants😂Some people are genuinely excited to see Alex and Olivia’s lives progress as they see them as ‘couple goals’. She knows by mentioning a nursery one of her minions is going to ask. She’ll then post a story such as that so club Z list can all repost and crawl a little further up her hole and there will be a groundbreaking bit of journalism published about it somewhere. Which creates more attention for her, her ultimate goal.

Point 3, if you’re going to advertise something you’ve received for free at least put a clean top on you grubby mare.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Here she goes again being a rude witch. What is wrong with saying she's lucked out? I would happily say I'm lucky to have my husband, without needing to say in the same sentence how lucky he is to have me also. It's very selfish and insecure to think that takes anything from you.
The fact she won't give him any props without saying that HE is lucky too speaks volumes if you ask me ....
Insecure much?

Reactions: 6
Here she goes again being a rude witch. What is wrong with saying she's lucked out? I would happily say I'm lucky to have my husband, without needing to say in the same sentence how lucky he is to have me also. It's very selfish and insecure to think that takes anything from you.
The fact she won't give him any props without saying that HE is lucky too speaks volumes if you ask me ....
Absolutely, wouldn’t bat an eyelid if someone said this to me about my partner. She is such an unlikeable person 😂 how does she have any fans at all?

Reactions: 3
God what he her problem. I honestly think if she’s not doing shoots in her freebie kitchen in those god awful pjs she’s on her phone trolling her own followers or deleting comments

Reactions: 7
You might want to edit your picture, your username is showing at the bottom and I hate for you to be the next person that's hounded on insta ❤

Imagine being that dull that you have to make ‘being small’ your whole personality 😂 especially when she isn’t even that small!

Reactions: 9
Point number 1, practice what you preach liv hun. If she didn’t conform she wouldn’t have been living it up in Dubai with club Z list (then deleting all evidence).

Point 2, I strongly believe women have much more purpose than just being baby makers and therefore would never ask someone when they’re having kids. I also wouldn’t comment on an influencers picture full stop. But I also wouldn’t assume a woman who plans to have a nursery in their home doesn’t plan to have a baby. Unless she meant she’s going to fill the room with plants😂Some people are genuinely excited to see Alex and Olivia’s lives progress as they see them as ‘couple goals’. She knows by mentioning a nursery one of her minions is going to ask. She’ll then post a story such as that so club Z list can all repost and crawl a little further up her hole and there will be a groundbreaking bit of journalism published about it somewhere. Which creates more attention for her, her ultimate goal.

Point 3, if you’re going to advertise something you’ve received for free at least put a clean top on you grubby mare.
She needs a good scrub in BLEACH!!!!

Reactions: 3
Hate this girl so rude to her followers the ‘hurry up and have kids’ comment was probably someone nice meaning they would make beautiful kids or the fact that kids bring extra joy to a marriage. But yet again this vulgar dirty girl has twisted it. Disgusting

Reactions: 7
She's such a witch.

Typical stuck up horse girl, you always get one at every yard 🙄

Wish she would remember that she got to where she is because of her "fans"

Reactions: 4
Olivia, you are punching. Always have been so yes you are lucky to have him. Alex on the other hand, he could and probably will one day do SO much better 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You might want to edit your picture, your username is showing at the bottom and I hate for you to be the next person that's hounded on insta ❤
Ha thanks for heads up, just seeing this now. .. looks like my post has been removed anyway, would tattle have done that?! Can u still see it!? X

Reactions: 2
That new TikTok she has posted. Their relationship looks so forced even if it is acting. Alex doesn't look at her the same anymore. Tbf thinking about it, they know the fans LOVE a man looking lovingly towards their woman, the 'I wish someone looked at me the way he looks at that cake' tit but it all seems so unnatural now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.