Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just watched her latest horse videos... She never is in the right position. Like she always looks so strict and uncomfortable. And the questions too, speaking like shes knows everything, she was right about the cheeky witch behaviour hahaha. I want Dolly to learn to nudge more and more, possibly nibble too and not stop when it gets too much for poor Liv hun 😂

Also didnt the caption with her and Dolly said that she misses her? Now its changed to 'cuddles'.. WE ALL KNOW YOU WENT TO DUBAI OLIVIA
She looks like she's absolutely shitting herself in that vid of the canter. So stiff and rigid, good way to make her go faster 👍😂

Reactions: 2
I've gotta be honest I know nothing about horses but the idea that a horse rubbing it's head on you is considered rude after you've just been sat on his back sounds like a load of snobby bollocks to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've gotta be honest I know nothing about horses but the idea that a horse rubbing it's head on you is considered rude after you've just been sat on his back sounds like a load of snobby bollocks to me!
It is rude, horses should have manners.
For example im pregnant and got sent flying by a horse that did that (my own would never) so it's not a case of being a snob it's safety aswell. You'd be surprised how much force they can have 😳

It is rude, horses should have manners.
For example im pregnant and got sent flying by a horse that did that (my own would never) so it's not a case of being a snob it's safety aswell. You'd be surprised how much force they can have 😳
It's a matter of opinion though whether it's rude, not a fact.The horse didn't ask to be a your pet, the horse might consider it rude that you sit on him.
Sounds like horse tit to me!
Anyway, back to Olivia.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is rude, it’s a sign of dominance and should not be allowed
Are we still on this?
Like I said. That is an opinion, not a fact and my opinion is that it is not 'rude' to fight for dominance. It's only what you're trying to do with the horse yourself. My issue here is with the use of the word 'rude', like we are entitled. It may not suit the horse/owner relationship but it is certainly not rude IMO.
Shall we move on 😴

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one not able to get in on the horse debate cos I know absolutely nothing about them 😂😂😂 although I’d trust a horsey person’s opinion on here over hers personally as she chats waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the problem here is she is so utterly obsessed with him and dependant on him that she’d probably rather be in a relationship where she knows she’s being cheated on than lose him completely. I don’t think she has any self worth and he seems the type that could get away with blue murder and she’d never ever leave him. I don’t think it’s all a money thing for her like it is for him. I just think she knows she’ll never get anyone like him snd she’d rather be in it being disrespected than be without him. Sad really...
Sorry I’m late to the party, but I think you have completely hit the nail on the head here. When they left the villa, they never had a chance to establish themselves as Alex Bowen and Olivia Buckland, straight away it was “Alex and Olivia” which must be scary for her. When you think of their “fans”, I’d say the majority of them stick around because they fancy/are attracted to Alex and like seeing his content. If they were to split up and Olivia went solo, how many of them do you think would stick around? I’m not saying Alex is a god but I think he’s a big part in their success.

Personally, I’ve never liked Olivia. Even in the villa she would annoy the life out of me and I’ve never really followed her journey since leaving love island. The thing that always annoyed me was their rush to get married, but for me I always felt like they did it so quickly was because they wanted the title “first love island couple to be married” and knew this title would bring with it a load of deals, endorsements and plenty of other opportunities to be monetised. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Nathan and Cara had the title of “first love island baby” and I’d say this opportunity wasn’t as exploited by them as it could’ve been purely because they had split up during her pregnancy.

I recently watched Ovie‘s documentary about being an influencer and I remember Alex and Olivia saying they’re always worried that their influencer life can be gone in a heartbeat which is why I feel like she’s sold her soul to the devil. Will promote, advertise and endorse anything purely to keep herself relevant as god forbid she can be normal like the rest of us and go back to working in an office!!

Reactions: 16
Is it just me that finds Olivia very unattractive lately? Like nothing about her wows me anymore even though I used to be jealous of how she looked. The why she smiles and pouts and stands in her pictures just annoys me 😂

Has anyone else also noticed how she’s just not leaving her house? (Or showing anything about leaving) I know we’re in lockdown so she shouldn’t be but before they’d be stories outside, exercising, anything OTHER than just promoting free stuff 😂 doing ‘home shoots’ but nothing stopped her going out to do them before and I know people still are. Do we think she’s keeping low after her Dubai stint or is she just genuinely jobless 😂

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that finds Olivia very unattractive lately? Like nothing about her wows me anymore even though I used to be jealous of how she looked. The why she smiles and pouts and stands in her pictures just annoys me 😂

Has anyone else also noticed how she’s just not leaving her house? (Or showing anything about leaving) I know we’re in lockdown so she shouldn’t be but before they’d be stories outside, exercising, anything OTHER than just promoting free stuff 😂 doing ‘home shoots’ but nothing stopped her going out to do them before and I know people still are. Do we think she’s keeping low after her Dubai stint or is she just genuinely jobless 😂
I rarely leave the house and when i do it's to go to the supermarket or walk the dog up the road. If she's following the rules she shouldn't be going out. I guess after the massive backlash from Dubai a lot of the influencers are only showing themselves in their homes. It's tricky to stay interesting whilst walking from the kitchen to the living room :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I rarely leave the house and when i do it's to go to the supermarket or walk the dog up the road. If she's following the rules she shouldn't be going out. I guess after the massive backlash from Dubai a lot of the influencers are only showing themselves in their homes. It's tricky to stay interesting whilst walking from the kitchen to the living room :LOL:
Her time is so close to being up. And I'm here for it. 😊

Reactions: 12

I've never thought she's pretty, she has a protruding baboon face and an average body.

We all know alex cheats on her and she turns a blind eye, I bet she is a possessive bleep though.

Her house is mismatched, genuinely no idea on how to do it just winging it for the freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never thought she's pretty, she has a protruding baboon face and an average body.

We all know alex cheats on her and she turns a blind eye, I bet she is a possessive bleep though.

Her house is mismatched, genuinely no idea on how to do it just winging it for the freebies
Omg, she does😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH this is so true! I always thought Alvin from the chipmunks but this is even more spot on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The DM keeping running stories on the influencers who have travelled abroad during lockdown, every list they've missed off Olivia and Alex! So infuriating that she's basically got away with it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.