Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That birthday post was pretty tit. Relationship isnt as it seems anymore? Lollllll.

Reactions: 6
I used to go to school with a lad who was good friends with Alex... he's a dirty bastard, always has been and Olivia is fully aware of it.

Reactions: 5
What’s sad is she must spend her holiday and probs her bday too deleting negative comments on her pics including the most recent bday one. What a depressing life to lead. There’s nearly 1000 people dying A DAY here they’re having a laugh...

Reactions: 8
I used to go to school with a lad who was good friends with Alex... he's a dirty bastard, always has been and Olivia is fully aware of it.
I don’t get this? Is it true? Is he a cheat? I want the tea. If so; why does Olivia put up with it???

Reactions: 2
I bet she is fuming. She’s off on a gifted trip and can’t really post much because she knows the backlash she will receive 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But surely if he was cheating so much someone somewhere would have outed him? All fiat 500 Twitter ever say is how much they are goals blah blah I’m sure someone would have spilled the tea by now - not that I don’t believe you guys just that I can’t believe how under wraps it has been

wonder What Cara and Nathan think of the baby plans

Reactions: 4
But surely if he was cheating so much someone somewhere would have outed him? All fiat 500 Twitter ever say is how much they are goals blah blah I’m sure someone would have spilled the tea by now - not that I don’t believe you guys just that I can’t believe how under wraps it has been

wonder What Cara and Nathan think of the baby plans
I think someone’s mentioned before that there have been NDA’s and all sorts but again not sure how true it all is

Reactions: 1
Probably very late to this party, but did you guys see Alex's leaked dick pic? No wonder Olivia doesn't let him out of her sight and no wonder he's been playing away from homeee. 🙈
Never believed this, but since alot of rumours are coming out about him cheating. My brother's gf friend had been seeing Alex last year, flirty texts/calls, nudes the lot. She obvs knew he wasn't single however it was just fun for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably very late to this party, but did you guys see Alex's leaked dick pic? No wonder Olivia doesn't let him out of her sight and no wonder he's been playing away from homeee. 🙈
Never believed this, but since alot of rumours are coming out about him cheating. My brother's gf friend had been seeing Alex last year, flirty texts/calls, nudes the lot. She obvs knew he wasn't single however it was just fun for her.
:oops:No wonder Zara took a cheeky ride that night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FFS the birthday surprise was a promo for inside lifestyle. Think I may have vomited into my own mouth...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.