Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gobble goose

She did NOT just go from heartbroken about Captain Tom to a seedy sex toy pay advert 🤣🤣
does she post anything nowadays that isn't a paid advert?? It's got to be 99.9% at this stage! That corset thing is vile. And Why are her face, arms and legs all different colours?!
Literally came on to say this. What better way to send off a national hero than following the story up with a picture of a dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fedup2020

Saw this and thought it was really rude to use her account to criticise a company. I hope other companies are watching to see her true colours .

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lemonsnap

Omg I am SO glad I found these threads! I’ve always thought Olivia Buckland/Bowen is absolutely vile and could not understand why others couldn’t see it (did realise that she must be deleting any negative comments) but couldn’t find many anywhere else. There’s been so many times when her nasty character has shown through:

- sleeping with Rykard in a bed RIGHT NEXT TO Rachel, when she didn’t even really like him, they were just mates
- being hypocritical about the situation with Alex & Zara given the above
- prancing around in the villa like a fuc*ing peacock making it so totally obvious that she loves herself
- the wedding.. where do I start?! 20k on flowers alone. The big deal she made about altering her dress so it was ‘individual and unique and totally me’ it was so underwhelming and I thought she still looked rough. Falling out with Cara because she didn’t have the time to commit to the biggest wedding of the century - because she had a baby! What a self obsessed bridezilla. The OTT hen do in Mykonos
- her completely rude and uncalled for replies to people on social media - doesn’t she realise that if she pushes too many of them away she’ll start to lose her income? Unfortunately lots of the sheeple still don’t realise
- the house... lots of comments already said on that here which I 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- the horse 🙄
- the god awful Christmas Decs (which she didn’t even put up herself lazy mare)

AND BREATHHHEEE I’ve wanted to say this for ages 😅😂
oh and missed two more classics:
- she was part of the mean girl troup who bullied Sophie on LI. How she sleeps soundly at night I’ll never know
- she was also a bitch to Malin (and Alex was too making fun of her in that interview), who we know now has been through some truly awful shit in her life

nasty, immature, dregs of society.

Reactions: 14

Gobble goose

Its very insensitive to people who might have died or relatives who got it etc 'look at me its negative, i can fly to dubai to make sure my husband doesn't cheat on me' its very selfish and all I can see this doing is making her lose more followers and fans. She doesnt need to do a shoot in Dubai for her clothes?? Who can afford her shit clothes atm anyway???
And what is the logic behind shooting TRACKSUITS in DUBAI??????? Kicking back on the beach in your joggers and hoodie, cracking idea

• Haha

Orangepipz

Definitely, her content is just ad’s, you wouldn’t start following her now.
Absolutely not! The people who follow her are the people who watched her on LI, that was like 5 years ago. She’s becoming irrelevant now. I don’t know who she appeals to? Her content is all house/horse/lingerie/gifted crap, she has no niche that sets her apart from all the other influencers.

I genuinely think she’s in over her head with that house and she knows it, hence why she does an ad most days. She doesn’t have the money to actually run it so she relies on ads and freebies to fund it. She should have been more sensible and invested in smaller properties to rent out so she had an income and security outside of her ‘fame’. But she’s all about showing off so of course she had to get the big 5 bed country house for £1m 🙄 she said it was her family home but I didn’t see anything wrong with her old house which was also a 5 bed. Plus I guarantee she has no intention to actually have kids, it’s just a ploy to keep her name in the press and Alex around. Can’t stand her.

• Heart

Gobble goose

This may be a stupid question and I haven’t renovated a bathroom before but why a radiator and not a towel rail? Where will her wet towels go or will she manage to keep up with the beautifully instagramable folded towels on the stool??
Probably something she didn’t even consider as she doesn’t wash

• Haha

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Guys I know this has been spoke about before in regards to her and pregnancy but literally at every single point they have had the opportunity to bring up when they’ll have kids they have. They banged on and on about it on their own spin off telling her mum and any other family member that will listen that she is getting broody and might come off the pill soon. Then they went on the love island where are they now and said they’ll be trying for a baby soon but yet when someone asks have they started trying she bites their heads off and says she doesn’t want kids and do they need to have them to be happy? It’s a bit confusing. In the next instance I get that it’s wrong for people to ask ‘oh are you pregnant?’ But if you said a year ago on a tv show ‘we’re gonna start trying next year’ and then people ask if you have, why be so mad? Even when she went recently on some show about her health she was asking will her under active thyroid cause problems for her having kids anytime soon so the girl confuses the hell out of me tbh.
I don’t know if it perhaps could be that they’re struggling to conceive but I don’t believe she actually wants kids, she doesn’t want to share Alex (she’s said over and over) and doesn’t want to not be able to be a party girl sooo I think even if they aren’t having issues she’ll enjoy making him wait. Don’t know why two people would get married so quickly but not be on the same page about the things you want in life, makes no sense.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Decorations coming down today so late because she’s had to isolate for 10 days after coming home with covid so the company couldn’t come before now to take them down!

Fedup2020

FFS the birthday surprise was a promo for inside lifestyle. Think I may have vomited into my own mouth...

• Haha
  • Sick

Matterbaby

VIP Member
What was the point in getting tested, then having a load of people over then bragging about your negative result. She could have then caught it off the households that she had over? Or was that the point? So she can still go Dubai lol. Sneaky
Its very insensitive to people who might have died or relatives who got it etc 'look at me its negative, i can fly to dubai to make sure my husband doesn't cheat on me' its very selfish and all I can see this doing is making her lose more followers and fans. She doesnt need to do a shoot in Dubai for her clothes?? Who can afford her shit clothes atm anyway???

Loz123456789

100% if more people unfollow them, the less we will see of them, pay them etc they have been able to do this right infront of our faces without any care in the world about other people who are stuck at home, doing the right thing for everyone . If they want to act like that, you're a massive bellend anyway but if you HAVE to, dont be an influencer.

So many other z celebs who have stayed at home and some I didn't really like Im surprised they stayed at home and they have my respect, i think fairplay to you. These bunch of arrogant, selfish assholes honestly I never wish any harm to anyone but I hope they catch it and even if they do get it, will it change their attitude? No bloody way! FFFFFFFuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

WHY do these idiots get paid so so much more than NHS staff who are currently battling everyday to fight this virus whilst these half naked fake nobodies do whatever they fucking want!?!!?! This world is soooooo fucked up, get me off now
And the most annoying part of it all they never have to put for a thing! It’s always handed on a plate for what reason I have no idea! Not one of them deserves it and they advertise this lifestyle and poor people pay out for stuff that just isn’t the same. I despise this culture, I wish it and everyone in it would eff off. Bring back the true celebs and take away the s list pronto. STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS

Gobble goose

The horse has been forgotten about pretty quickly. Don’t get me wrong I know people with animals can still have a holiday but imagine if this was her normal life when she goes on 28 holidays a year. She would have never got a horse. She’s only done it now because she’s bored and has money. Once we can travel a bit more freely (not that it’s stopped her this time) that horse will be well and truly forgotten about