Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
It wasn't fate at all, how many of us have driven past houses and wished we owned them?I know I have. Fact of the matter is Olivia got lucky, extremely, extremely lucky! So she's been in a position where she has been able to buy a home like that. And I think many of us are so annoyed with her as she's not exactly likeable, at all! Which just makes her even luckier than the celebs who actually are likeable.

Like many of us has said, the fame and fortune doesn't last, I looked up how much a month their council tax bill alone is... enough to make your eyes water & I dont have to pay it. That's not taking into consideration bills, mortgage repayments, etc. They must be up to their eyeballs hence the need for all these H Samuel & sex toy ads, they're getting to the point where they're taking what they can. They must be struggling. I kind of feel for them, they've bought this house, not for themselves but for instagram and their fake friends/followers, let's face it, Olivia doesn't want a huge family, if a family at all. it'll soon come to breaking point, they'll realise they've bitten off more than they can chew and have to downsize.
It will come crashing down. I’ve just counted (sad I know) since 1st jan she has posted 44 pics on her grid... 33 of them are ads! A few more of them look like undeclared ads aswell. People will soon get fed up of all this advertising and all these influencers basically getting everything for free. She probably has bitten off more than she can afford with the house but then I suppose when everything is gifted it’s a different story.

Reactions: 16

Gobble goose

Point number 1, practice what you preach liv hun. If she didn’t conform she wouldn’t have been living it up in Dubai with club Z list (then deleting all evidence).

Point 2, I strongly believe women have much more purpose than just being baby makers and therefore would never ask someone when they’re having kids. I also wouldn’t comment on an influencers picture full stop. But I also wouldn’t assume a woman who plans to have a nursery in their home doesn’t plan to have a baby. Unless she meant she’s going to fill the room with plants😂Some people are genuinely excited to see Alex and Olivia’s lives progress as they see them as ‘couple goals’. She knows by mentioning a nursery one of her minions is going to ask. She’ll then post a story such as that so club Z list can all repost and crawl a little further up her arsehole and there will be a groundbreaking bit of journalism published about it somewhere. Which creates more attention for her, her ultimate goal.

Point 3, if you’re going to advertise something you’ve received for free at least put a clean top on you grubby mare.

Attachments

Matterbaby

VIP Member
What a bitch she is. She's deleted and changed captions on her posts so people forget she went to Dubai. Annoys me to fuck that she think shes better and smarter than everyone else. Olivia, I hope people never forget that you were one of the ones who went to Dubai in a pandemic breaking Tier 4 rules.

• Wow

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
ITV Hub have put all series of Love Island back on so rewatching their series

Totally forgot on Alex’s VT he said he went out with Vicky Pattison

Also fucks me off how judgemental Liv was when Zara shagged Alex, acting as if she would never do anything like that - erm hun you fucked Rykard so that was basically a one night stand too. At least Zara did it in a separate room unlike her shagging Ryk when Rachel was right next to them! Acting like she’s a girls girl shut up mateeeee

To be fair it must be infuriating to be constantly questioned about being pregnant, I would hate it. If she’s having any infertility issues behind the scene it would really hit a nerve. I don’t know why society thinks it’s acceptable to hound women on babies, it shouldn’t be normal

I agree with this. She's a rude piece of shit but speculation about pregnancy is out of order.

Reactions: 15

Hendrix

Again shes digging out her followers!! Basically calling them teens and patronising them in the last sentence!! Like how is she still a thing here! She seriously needs pulling down a fair few pegs the silly cunt
Trust me Liv it isn’t because you don’t put kisses at the end of your comments it’s because you are flat out RUDE 🙄

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
What I really want from her is to stop moaning but being really sketchy with what her actual problem is. Always saying theres so much going on, like what? That you can't go Dubai like you planned after christmas? That you have to shoot your shit range with in the style in 5 different angles while getting hair and makeup and food given to you? She just does my head in. I think it's her whole desensitized approach, even her message about tier 4 was still centred around her, nothing seems genuine. I'm actually surprised she still has such a massive fan base. Thank God for tattle as I was starting to think I was the only one that was taking a dislike to her.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Everyone pulls the jealousy card when they find out people hate them... no love you’re just an insufferable bitch

• Haha

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Im older than her and i'm probably older than a lot of you. But I find that photo disrespectful to herself, her husband and her/his family - I apologise if this isn't politically correct.
I think she has a normal woman's figure and she should be proud to be a woman. I just don't get why anyone would want to wear that. I just don't get what she's trying to say by doing so.
If she was on a beach in a bikini having fun it would be fine.
But she's in her bathroom, wearing clothes that really only her husband should see her in, imo #feelingold

• Heart

Brie97

I’ve been arrested before *please don’t judge was going through a hard time* and got the exact same outfit when I stayed in a cell😭🤦🏻‍♀️ FOR FREE (and I got to keep them)

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Howling at some of these comments! Said exactly what we are all thinking! She’s an absolute cock! She’s shit at riding, she’s shit at designing and shit at home interiors. No one is jealous of your inability to do all of the above. Get over yourself
Thread title? 😂

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
A cutesy wooden bench off Etsy for towels. Sorry Liv but your style of concrete prison cell bathroom doesn’t scream wooden milking stool. She really just has no clue. Chucks anything in if it’s free/ad/gifted regardless of any continuity in style.

• Haha

Loz123456789

Here she goes again - the best horsey female out there, asking people not to comment on her horse as, don’t you know, she’s the best horsey female out there with all the help she needs, she’s perfect and knows exactly what to do.

liv dont Have a horsey insta page if you don’t want feedback you silly bitch. Your horse doesn’t give a shit about you It’s quite obvious. She’d buck you off without a second glance so let’s stop with the pretence

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Antipout

Far too much Pubis Mons on show for my liking there. Put the Mouse back in the house, or in this case the rat back in the flat 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
She’s accessorised that basic room with a balenciaga bag and a white hat 🤣🤣🤣 is she ok? It looks ridiculous, not edgy
Ahaha it's so pathetic when people save the shopping bags from designer shops just to show off, it's still just a shopping bag I'm not going to start posing Tesco bags in my pictures

• Haha