Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Olivia, you are punching. Always have been so yes you are lucky to have him. Alex on the other hand, he could and probably will one day do SO much better 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Orangepipz

I think so too, to have 3 million followers and then only get about 50 comments per photo unless it’s a giveaway doesn’t seem right to me. I’ve seen accounts with a much smaller following get way more comments, it doesn’t quite add up. Plus some of the comments are from bot accounts too. I wouldn’t put buying followers past her tbh.
She’s definitely buying followers...apparently averaging 3k followers per day...nah.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think probably the libidos have calmed down and neither of them is exactly soaking in intelligence or wit so once the sex life dies down there's little left apart from a half arsed business arrangement.

• Haha

ELLYGEE

I despised her in love island. Fucked Zara over and stole Adam even though she wasn’t interested and used him for vote immunity, dumped him the next day! Then treated Zara like a leper when she fucked Alex. Worst kind of girl

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
She’s so rude! I don’t remember her being this unlikeable before getting her house tbh but her attitude is shit

Fedup2020

She’s blocked me because I joined 18 likes of a comment saying her latest tree wasn’t great.. total dictator. She’s chosen to invite opinion.

• Haha
I just came on here to say how embarrassing that video of Alex ‘giving’ her a free watch is 😭😭😂 I cringed so hard watching how bad their acting is I can’t even 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So did they just not go out in public together?? Sorry for all the questions, I’m just really intrigued!
Oh they were absolutely married when all this was going on.

They would go out in public together sometimes, but never just the two of them so wouldn’t be papped like that - always in a group. He was very careful about it apparently. Tbh he seemed genuinely quite into it and lovestruck so everyone was quite surprised when another girl popped out of nowhere - my ex’s sister wasn’t having any of it tho and called it off. I think she could get her head round his marriage being a charade and their relationship being the real love one, albeit in secret - but another chick on the side was a step too far.

• Wow

Loz123456789

All these questions about ‘coping with someone that has cheated’ on her story and her smug replies are pissing me off...mate you have a husband that is messaging and cheating with other girls by the looks of it so please shut up

Hi new to this thread! ☺
Came here as since Christmas I’ve well and truly decided I dislike Olivia, for many reasons that have been covered on here 😂 I just can’t fathom how she was making a fuss about whether she should go to Dubai or not and now all off a sudden she’s extremely quiet all over social media yet assume no one has noticed she’s flouted the rules yet again!
She keeps releasing shit clothing lines whilst Alex doesn’t seem to be doing much yet neither of them seem to be together much any more 😂

Considering the time, money and effort involved in that house, it really oozes tackiness. Horrible colours, horrible 'style', absolutely vile. A bit like the woman herself I guess.

Orangepipz

Those pyjamas are actually so shit and tacky, who buys this stuff 😩
And Liv hun couldn’t keep up the nice act for more than a week. View attachment 409927
I hate shit like this. People will stand up for something and then as soon as the celebrity replies they backtrack on it and start fan-girling. So pathetic.

She mentions her height all the time, I’m pretty sure no one cares??? I swear by the way she goes on you’d think she’s 3ft8. I don’t get who the people are that message her saying ‘didn’t realise you were short’ I don’t think anyone cares? She’s not even that short he’s just tall!!! Coming from a 5ft1 gal lol
I don’t get the obsession with being seen as small. She’s 5’4, same height as me which is hella average. There’s nothing special about her at all.

teddy19

VIP Member
Shes an absolute entitled trash bitch who is rude and doesn’t want interaction really she wants freebies!! Thats why she set the fucking home account up

• Haha

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
I fond the whole "if we are allowed" thing fascinating... not just these two but people in general... it's like everyone wants to live in a dictatorship and be told what to do :oops:
We are in the middle of a pandemic... lets do what we think is sensible and responsible not push the boundaries as much as the government(s) allow us too..
This whole thing has been really interesting as a social experiment (I know the disease is real before I get flamed... I mean as a consequence iyswim)

wiganuser

VIP Member
Is it just me that finds Olivia very unattractive lately? Like nothing about her wows me anymore even though I used to be jealous of how she looked. The why she smiles and pouts and stands in her pictures just annoys me 😂

Has anyone else also noticed how she’s just not leaving her house? (Or showing anything about leaving) I know we’re in lockdown so she shouldn’t be but before they’d be stories outside, exercising, anything OTHER than just promoting free stuff 😂 doing ‘home shoots’ but nothing stopped her going out to do them before and I know people still are. Do we think she’s keeping low after her Dubai stint or is she just genuinely jobless 😂
I've never thought she's pretty, she has a protruding baboon face and an average body.

We all know alex cheats on her and she turns a blind eye, I bet she is a possessive cunt though.

Her house is mismatched, genuinely no idea on how to do it just winging it for the freebies

• Haha

Orangepipz

Did anyone see the Slimfast AD she posted earlier this evening - was only up for about 8 minutes and she had so many bad comments about promoting that she deleted the comments and then deleted the post! (Only got a pic of the caption before she deleted!)
It’s so funny her promoting Slim Fast when she constantly goes on about body positivity and healthy eating 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I hope people are starting to wise up to her now

Gobble goose

Exactly, she’s actually average height. Not short at all. Most my friends are 5ft and I’m 5ft 4, but I don’t class myself as short at all, I’m fact I feel tall most times 🤣🤣
Exactly!! I can’t say I ever lost sleep wondering how tall Olivia Buckland from Love Island was but I’m glad she keeps reminding us like she’s the only woman in the world under 5’5 😂

• Haha