Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Ugh the video she's posted- the fake laughing and kissing is so cringe worthy! Fancy sitting in your house, putting a Basque on, setting up a camera and going - right we have to pretend to laugh and kiss and pull faces now before we answer these questions. What a weird f*cking life!!!

When will these influencers be cancelled?! Times up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Matterbaby

VIP Member
This makes me beyond furious. OLIVIA YOU WENT TO DUBAI WITHOUT A MASK. us tattlers have the evidence right here... Like I'm actually astonished that she has the audacity to say anything about anyone flaunting... Cancellllll herrrrrrrr

These pics were taken in Dubai. Just a little reminder to our Liv that she is one of those influencers who also is making it hard for everyone

Alex still has that inside.lifestyle video up to prove they were in Dubai as well.

Also in this article you can tell they havent and dont give a shit about everything going on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Orangepipz

I think Olivia is one of those girls who thought they were hot shit at school and carried on that mean girl mentality and when she got ‘famous’ it just made it even worse. She should know that her socials are really her portfolio and if other brands see her bitchy comments to her followers, why would they want to work with her?! She needs to take notes from Fashion Influx, she has 3m followers yet responds to 90% of comments and her posts get anywhere from 100-700 comments. How is Olivia only getting like 50 comments on most of her posts? Is she deleting loads or what?

JoJo2020

He makes girls sign NDA's? Fuck's sake, he's not David Beckham.
NDAs aren't worth the paper they're written on. They're difficult to enforce and to recover damages ascertainable loss has to be proven. Even if there's a breach it wouldn't be worth filling a claim 'cos the modest compensation wouldn't compensate the reputational loss from having dirty laundry aired in public court.

People cheat, of course, but I'm iffy concerning claims everyday women are being railroaded into signing NDAs. It's the sort of detail a bullshitter would pull out their arse in an attempt to add a veneer of credibility to their fairy tale.

Reactions: 12

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Olivia is an awful person. She treated Sophie so bad towards the end of her time in the villa and when she passed away Olivia was the first to tweet about her death about how she was so heartbroken. Let's be honest. She didn't give a shit about Sophie. She was a mean girl who isolated her and made Sophie feel so bad in her last days on LI. I guarantee she never took the time to reach out to her afterwards. She's a hypocritical bitch.

Sarah W

She can fuck off with her sending love messages, it's thanks to people like her that we are in this mess! She has flouted the rules through the whole pandemic. Photo shoots where none of the crew are wearing masks and there was no social distancing. Having garden parties in the summer, Dinners out in London, yer we all noticed all the extra glasses on the table when you were only allowed to sit inside with your household. The only good thing that could possibly come from this is that her stupid followers wake up and realise what an absolute prick she is. She would sell her own nan if it meant making a few bob. Scumbag!

• Heart
The comment isnt really passive agressive though. She just said pregnancy vibes with a heart. Like I said if she doesn't want people to comment on her pregnancy plans, dont make it a point of discussion, if you get that upset about people commenting. Don't be in the public eye. Especially saying you put off having children because of the pandemic and how scared she is when she went to Dubai without masks on!!!?

She doesn't want children anytime soon and her replies to comments like that I feel is an excuse for her to be a dick head. She has lost over 1000 followers so it's really disgusting how she moans at people for commenting things like that but shes okay to discuss about being scared in the pandemic..... When she flouted lockdown rules. People have been trying for years and didn't go abroad to Dubai in a pandemic because they do actually care about what harm it could do to a baby and everyone else, they dont discuss it and post to 2.5mill followers. Its all for attention.

Sorry, but I disagree. I think she's a dick but comments about pregnancy make me mad. It's inappropriate no matter how open someone is about these things. Putting a heart on the end is just fucking childish.

Gobble goose

Here she goes again - the best horsey female out there, asking people not to comment on her horse as, don’t you know, she’s the best horsey female out there with all the help she needs, she’s perfect and knows exactly what to do.

liv dont Have a horsey insta page if you don’t want feedback you silly bitch. Your horse doesn’t give a shit about you It’s quite obvious. She’d buck you off without a second glance so let’s stop with the pretence
More fool the companies that gift this girl anything further. Nothing screams ‘I set up this page for freebies’ more than this. I can’t imagine what stinks more, her attitude or just her full stop

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I used to date a guy who’s sister had been having a 2 year affair with Alex. Used to visit her family and everything. The sister only ended it with him as she found out about yet another long term side chick. Olivia is definitely trying to paint a picture of a happy couple which is far from the truth.
Spillllllllllllll

He used to post loads of posts about her, stories, pictures of them together. He even made a highlight JUST HER... hasnt been updated in a year or so, i think he has done something or something isnt what it seems and shes trying to paint a perfect picture. She is soooo fake and goes on about how real she is

Last edited:

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I rarely leave the house and when i do it's to go to the supermarket or walk the dog up the road. If she's following the rules she shouldn't be going out. I guess after the massive backlash from Dubai a lot of the influencers are only showing themselves in their homes. It's tricky to stay interesting whilst walking from the kitchen to the living room :LOL:
Her time is so close to being up. And I'm here for it. 😊

AshW333

How shit are the pictures of the new exempt stuff? The hoodie and joggers aren’t even the same colour shade. The look on her face you can tell she thinks it looks shit.
🤣 wtf, she looks like an inmate, who in their right mind would pay so much to look like they are doing a stint in prison

• Haha

Allypally

She’s obviously reading this page lol. Back tracking after being a stroppy cow
Honestly what a load of bullshit. She doesn’t come across as someone who has a dry sense of humour at all. She seems like she has no humour 🤣 I think she wants people to think she’s this quirky girl with sass and a great sense of humour but the reality is she’s a boring basic bitch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
We are having our ensuite done at the same time as Liv. I did think about a seat, but then thought I literally shower for about 10 mins and then i'm out... I really don't see the point and definitely not heated.
There has been absolutely no point in my life where I’ve been in the shower and thought “I’d love a sit down right now!”

• Haha

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
She looks so so grubby recently. She just looks like one of those girls that’s fanny stinks

• Haha