Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antipout

Don't really see the need for her to share that V day card on her equestrian page. 'I love my horse but you're my favourite thing to ride' 🤢 It's a bit crass. Send it as a bit of fun but no need to be sharing that for all to see. She didn't like it when people said they'd rather ride their horse than Alex though. I always wonder what these peoples parents think & all their impressionable young followers. Like she jumps on top & does any of the work anyway 🙄

Reactions: 1

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
I thought they was a towel brand that gives all the Influencers free towels... can't think of the name now - something and something... So I was shocked Liv had to buy her own :-O

Rxt156

VIP Member
Surely if you had money and you didn’t like cleaning you’d spend money on a cleaner. Rather than fart arsing about spending money on connecting your house to your garage cos you’re too lazy to use doors (although she probably won’t pay for that either). Have you seen the state of the stairs too? This really is the new mucky mansion
Filth!!!! You can’t buy class

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
On her equestrian account there’s been lots of stories about horses rubbing their heads on you. It is the epitome of horse rudeness and should not be encouraged. If mine even dares rub his head on me he gets a tap on the side of the face. His head is the size of my body!

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
She doesn’t live in tier 4
I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4 🤷🏼‍♀️

She doesn’t live in tier 4
I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4
Its the arrogance though. Im in tier 2 about to go to tier 4 (same as her) and first time in 29 years I'm spending Christmas alone because I think about others, my family etc. Im so sad and gutted im lonely but at least other people are safe.

Her attitude is the opposite. You dont have to be just a 'regular' person to think of others but because shes an influencer its all about how much she can get away without looking like too much of a selfish dick. Its unnecessary and its greedy. Does she need 200 trees? Does she need to ask her followers if she can go to Dubai for non essential work? Does she need 15 people around hers for dinner? No to all of that 🙃
I’m tier 2 and going into tier 4, when we can going to have another Christmas.
Hope you have a nice day if you can x

When I looked earlier today she literally only had two stories which is really unlike her she normally posts loads especially when on holiday, I must have missed them!

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Moaning about a Porsche, a car that most can’t even afford, in times like this just goes to show how much of an out of touch c**t she is. Bet she’s a really shit driver too just like she is at riding

The bar looks like it’s plonked there as well, it’s not even in a good position, just like her ridiculous sofa in the kitchen and the hideous table she has in front of her stairs, it looks so out of place, they literally have no clue

oh and the ‘super edgy woman’ now has a strip of blonde in the front of her hair cause it’s ‘sUch A CoOl vIBe BaE’ FUCK OFF YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS

Me again...Home bar is a VIBEEEEE...actually it’s not, I can quite as easily go to my fridge and pour myself a G&T. Same effect just less money.
Also their bar is in the way of their French doors it’s really pissing me off it’s that just fucking in the way!!!! 😩
Haha and its bierre moretti too like such a shit beer 😂

keytotruth

VIP Member
Does she really have say in what the quality is like or what is printed dis taht not the itsdesigners they just put their face to it? Its down to them to have not made it lbgtq friendly

LittleLizzy1985

Here she goes again being a rude bitch. What is wrong with saying she's lucked out? I would happily say I'm lucky to have my husband, without needing to say in the same sentence how lucky he is to have me also. It's very selfish and insecure to think that takes anything from you.
The fact she won't give him any props without saying that HE is lucky too speaks volumes if you ask me ....
You might want to edit your picture, your username is showing at the bottom and I hate for you to be the next person that's hounded on insta ❤

keytotruth

VIP Member
Is it just me or in her latest video which she promotes Asda pjs etc is she not wearing any knickers?
Think its like a cream thong or something as cant see the sides or bum bit but you do get glimpses lovely advertising that
Camera bit higher be better why do these compare use her she has zero class or decorum

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
I was trying to think where i'd seen something similar and it's in some hotels i've stayed in where the ensuite doesn't have a window, but these are much large and higher. Hers is just a weird size at a weird height.
I can't imagine where the designer was thinking...

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
I've gotta be honest I know nothing about horses but the idea that a horse rubbing it's head on you is considered rude after you've just been sat on his back sounds like a load of snobby bollocks to me!
It is rude, horses should have manners.
For example im pregnant and got sent flying by a horse that did that (my own would never) so it's not a case of being a snob it's safety aswell. You'd be surprised how much force they can have 😳