Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
HAHA I’ve said this for ages..... got loads of abuse from it though. Be aware 😂😂😂
I think it was me to be fair 😂😂
I honestly do think she has such a nice figure, but she’s busty, surely that puts her in a size 10 top atleast? And if she’s 5ft 4 she’s obviously not petite.
My sister is a size 8 at 5ft 5 and there’s absolutely nothing on her at all, no boobs and no bun either

Reactions: 1

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought she lived in Chelmsford thats Essex and tier 4

I’m tier 2 and going into tier 4, when we can going to have another Christmas.
Hope you have a nice day if you can x
Apparently she’s uttlesford council which is tier 2??

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She MAY be under uttlesford council where she lives but if she is she’s on the border. So don’t be surprised if she still lives a tier 2 life. I live 10 mins up the road from her and I’m tier 4. Annoyingly my bf lives 2 minutes from me and is tier 2. Bit of a confusing and irritating area to live in at the moment
I hear you. I’m close too. Tier 4 v tier 2 five minutes apart. 🙄

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Yes someone posted a while back that even though she has a CM postcode she comes under uttlesford which is a tier 2

Hendrix

Does anything else think having two different doors in the en-suite is weird? It would annoy me.

Loz123456789

She's changed some of her captions that include Alex. You can see that she has edited it too. Everything with this girl is just not REAL.

Also I find it strange that there isnt anywhere online where you can search for Exempt Society reviews. I read some of the comments on their Instagram and it sounds like they arent that great
Which captions? Has she removed him from the caption?

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
ITV Hub have put all series of Love Island back on so rewatching their series

Totally forgot on Alex’s VT he said he went out with Vicky Pattison

Also fucks me off how judgemental Liv was when Zara shagged Alex, acting as if she would never do anything like that - erm hun you fucked Rykard so that was basically a one night stand too. At least Zara did it in a separate room unlike her shagging Ryk when Rachel was right next to them! Acting like she’s a girls girl shut up mateeeee
I completely forgot about the whole piggy pattison phase I had to google it. First few pics are from interviews saying he’d get back with her. Bet princess Olivia hates her haha. Some of the comments on the article are hilarious but this is by far the best one.

Attachments

AshW333

Fashioninflux seems like a genuinely lovely person, Olivia not so much. I think a lot of her followers are bots.
I think so too, to have 3 million followers and then only get about 50 comments per photo unless it’s a giveaway doesn’t seem right to me. I’ve seen accounts with a much smaller following get way more comments, it doesn’t quite add up. Plus some of the comments are from bot accounts too. I wouldn’t put buying followers past her tbh.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Those videos are cringe as fuck! Imagine showing off that you’ve got a hot tap when you’re claiming to be millionaires 🤣

• Haha