Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie123

She only put the 'AD' declaration from the third story. It's also very well positioned. She's just such a twat.

keytotruth

VIP Member
No international travel except for work so unless it was work it'll been cancelled.shell also see her family over Xmas and the horse friend breaking rules left and right

Miffy29

VIP Member
When I looked earlier today she literally only had two stories which is really unlike her she normally posts loads especially when on holiday, I must have missed them!
Maybe she deleted them or they expired 🤔 i can't say I even remember what they were about, something about Alex djing and the view I think.

I do like Olivia when she's being herself but all the ads do my head in.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
what ever happened to Terry from love island? him and alex were best mates!
I tried finding him online last year cause I honestly haven’t heard anything since love island about him but seems like he’s not really online and couldn’t really find much to be honest.

Have they literally not done anything since they’ve snuck back to the UK? I hope they feel bad and decided to self isolate even though they don’t need to, but all she’s done is sit on her arse (suppose there’s nothing new there) I hope she’s got no work to come back to after her little stint

bellinibobble

VIP Member
If you check her social blade it’s pretty steady growth, doesn’t look like she’s lost loads of followers, at least recently.

Orangepipz

I think the main reason they fell out is they became besties with Terry and Emma (they even helped them move to their first place together) and then they made that sarcastic comment about malin so she went on Twitter (malin this is) and said something along the lines of she knew who I was when I was wiping away her tears and reassuring her about her relationship and then they started retweeting shady things about each other until Malin blocked both Olivia and Alex on Twitter.. it was juicy at the time but again Olivia saw no wrong in what she did. She could have been friends with all of them but she purposely put out there who's malin when she had only been a supportive friend to her, it was weird. Although I do think they fell out before the interview because they had chosen Terry and Emma even though they did malin dirty and then olivia didn't keep in contact with her... the drama.
ah I see! She’s a class A bitch, always has been.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Damn I had her postcode saved on zoopla but its not there anymore ... it’s definitely a Chelmsford postcode, I think she’s in 4 and lying!

Tammy flu

My neighbour is having one of these https://www.theswimmingpondcompany.co.uk they are really sophisticated and half the pool is special plants that keep the pool clean, so I think as long sits done and maintained properly she'll be fine
Do you know how much they cost out of interest? Just been on the website and can’t see prices which makes me think it’s astronomical! Let’s hope she doesn’t get gifted one!

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
You can have a Chelmsford postcode and not live near Chelmsford e.g Bishops Stortford which isn’t even in Essex