Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Shes probs getting freebies for the house so it increases in price when she has to sell it due to the divorce

Reactions: 1

Chattykathy22

The tree is hideous, and this new career goal of wanting to be an interior designer she may need to rethink. There’s not one bit of originality in the house, but yet every room you’d swear she invented that style.

LittleLizzy1985

Ha thanks for heads up, just seeing this now. .. looks like my post has been removed anyway, would tattle have done that?! Can u still see it!? X
I'm not sure, they may have done to protect your identity. I can see your comment but not the attachment or original post.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I imagine she’s put it in to allow light into the shower. It’s just come across as a fanny peep hole🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha

Loz123456789

Honestly I genuinely think she’s just lazy. She doesn’t really ever seem to move from bed or the sofa

Also I’ve seen her beg for this natural swimming pool like three times now...
She is just sheer lazy she has no get up and go at all, everything is just given to her on a plate

Sloppys

VIP Member
She’s fucking shameless isn’t she with the swimming pool beg! Isn’t doing it until 2022 but wants inspiration and ideas right now! I’m embarrassed for her tbh.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
There has been absolutely no point in my life where I’ve been in the shower and thought “I’d love a sit down right now!”
I would have loved a shower seat after I had my spinal surgery, but now im recovered and a fully standing adult, I dont think its necessary!

Loz123456789

I think that’s exactly it, the bathroom - and in fact the whole house - is just boring. The house itself is amazing and had so much potential but the fact she’s just grabbing any freebies and has crap taste is just ruining it completely.
Yep exactly. She’s got no style, there is nothing brave about her house or something that she’s done to put her stamp on it, it’s just a mumbo jumbo of free things that look cheap and dated. It’s really really frustrating to see the wasted chance this house could have had to be awesome

keytotruth

VIP Member
Now on the beg for a car.. Swear she has a meltdown if she ever has to get her purse out. Pay for your shit like the rest of us
Buy a decent car then they aint money pits.buy one 1 year old or even ex demo they always top of range low milage and cheap.dont lose 30% like when you buy new and drive off forecourt and will be under warranty dont need mot for 2 years and just swap yearly.or is that just simple and means using own money?