Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she used the saying don’t give up your day job when Olivia doesn’t even have a day job herself 😂

I agree with being able to discuss pregnancy when you want to and also stop discussing it when you want to.... when you’re sat at home talking to friends/family. But moving the goal posts to your millions of followers does cause a bit of confusion. I personally wouldn’t comment on any influencers pictures about anything because I don’t really care to lol. So I do get why it’s a bit weird to get pregnancy vibes from a coast advertisement post. But others may be slightly confused with what they can and can’t comment when she constantly changes her mind. And also if she doesn’t want to discuss it she could just move past the comment/delete it and get on with her day. Unfortunately if you’re going to rake in tens of thousands of pounds for an Instagram post, people commenting annoying stuff may be something you should take with it... and I don’t mean trolling by that I.e someone commenting telling her to kill herself. I mean people commenting with a genuine interest in her life, even if it’s parts of her life she doesn’t want to discuss today. Because let’s be honest, it’s the people taking an interest in her life that are keeping her where she is.
I agree, I feel like she discussed on her stories because she lost a few followers and she knows thats a way to get people talking whether its what she wants to hear or not. I agree with everyone saying she should be able to discuss or not whenever she wants etc but for me it feels like a way to get people to comment.. Needs more traffic on her stories because she flouted lockdown rules. It just seems very conniving

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
The awkward kissing in those instas! Alex is looking good though, must be the longer hair taking him back to his LI days 🤤

Rxt156

VIP Member
All I remember is her and all the other girls calling Zara stupid for sleeping with Alex which isn’t fair. As soon as he walked in the villa Olivia claimed him and thought he owed her something. She had a go at him on day 2 for sleeping with Zara like...what?! But it was okay for her to lead Javi and Daniel on and sleep with Rykard. Her attitude didn’t sit well with me and it still doesn’t now. She was bratty and craved attention and I can’t stand her lol!
One rule for her and one for everyone else it seems 🙄🙄🙄

funnyone

What a bitch she is. She's deleted and changed captions on her posts so people forget she went to Dubai. Annoys me to fuck that she think shes better and smarter than everyone else. Olivia, I hope people never forget that you were one of the ones who went to Dubai in a pandemic breaking Tier 4 rules.
No way I didn’t even notice, is that on her home account or her personal?

wiganuser

VIP Member
I like the kitchen, the bathroom is average. However the sofa in the kitchen still makes me laugh. They've made a mistake not having a lounge at all as if you're just sitting down to relax with the TV for an hour you're not going to necessarily want to sit in the 'cinema room' bit dark & overpowered by the huge sofa, yet when they're both squished up on the tiny sofa in the kitchen that's not right either. They're missing a normal lounge. Cinema rooms are for the rich and famous who can actually have a home cinema in addition to the standard rooms a home should have not for Z class celebs unless you can install them as well as standard rooms not instead of 🙄
The kitchen is an odd shape, it's not that big considering the size of the house, it would have been better knocking through the utility or another room to make it one huge kitchen come relaxing sitting room. That cinema room is a complete waste of space, she should have had a cinema/games room.

Their house has some strange little windows that stress me out like in the master en suite, it's a late 80s early 90s built and I cant stand that type of house...barratt homes on a bigger scale come to mind