Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
They get older but so do their audience.

For example Cliff Richard who was a favourite of many young teenage girls, still manages to sell music at 80 because those girls are now 60/70!

All those love island fans of 4/5 years ago are now buying their first homes and see Olivia's house as aspirational... in 2/3 years they'll be having babies and in 50 years they'll be buying zimmer frames...

Reactions: 1

Matterbaby

VIP Member
She had every right to talk about it whenever she wants to and also not discuss it whenever she wants to.
for all we know she could have had several miscarriages, could be experiencing infertility problems, and she might have mentioned it the other day to make people stop asking.
she’s a dick but people should really not make presumptions or constantly want her to talk about it
Maybe I'm just different. I've had miscarriages and I really really want children and it's been a struggle but I don't get upset when people ask me questions about when am I having children or if I look pregnant etc Tbf though I dont get upset about much 😂

JakeM

VIP Member
Give it a rest liv, no you shouldn’t be going you dick. We have a pandemic and people like you gallivanting all over the place does fuck all to help the situation. Even if it is for ‘work purposes’ you’ll still be living it up as if it was a holiday let’s be completely honest. View attachment 358818
Exactly. No, you should not go! Honestly, she gets on my nerves. I’ll bet you that she will go. She’s not one who cares about her public image that much considering she’s always rude when replying to fans.

Gobble goose

I’m currently rewatching all the Love Island seasons and I’ve made it onto season 2 (In the evenings, I work unlike our liv). Let’s not forget how she pretended to like Irish Adam for immunity when Zara really liked him then binned him off the second she was safe from being dumped from the island!!!!

HereForThePics1979

Fucking hell. Keep going Olivia honestly keep being a massive bitch. One day you will not be where you are and you deserve it.

At least when it all ends for her, she has plenty of careers to choose from 😂

I swear they have edited the creases out lmao how lazy...
Hahah I thought that! Wonder if they’ve been having a snoop on here...

I think her personality just makes her an ugly person tbh. I never found her attractive in LI but for some reason the guys all wanted her and since she’s got out and found ‘fame’ she has a huge god complex.

She’s just tacky. Everything about her. Her tattoos, awful makeup, brassy dry hair...what’s with the undercut too?! Ergh.

Probably because they knew she'd put out.

& did she need to get her tits out to show her skin issues?

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I was wondering if maybe she’s miscarried?? Boux Avenue and iconic sending flowers? Would be very sad if that’s the case would never slag her off for that or make fun of it all but I hate all this cryptic stuff. If you don’t want people to speculate you don’t HAVE to post anything. You can be quiet and not acknowledge it. You don’t have to post flowers. It’s only fuelling people to ‘be nosey’ and then she’ll only do a few talking stories later on about how her privacy should be respected 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
I thought that when I saw the flowers but how would the public know if she doesn't share it? Also, didn't she say she was back on birth control as she is filming her dress show next year in New York so they put it on pause so I'm not sure it's that. I'm curious what it is though because it's not like its news thats out there but she keeps hinting but not saying anything ... who knows.

Bill3782

Think its like a cream thong or something as cant see the sides or bum bit but you do get glimpses lovely advertising that
Camera bit higher be better why do these compare use her she has zero class or decorum
You do get glimpses of something. I’m still convinced she’s pantyless. Next time she’ll probably just sit with her legs open to see the stuff.

• Sick

Zipperbag

Yep I remember this and have commented on this before, liv can’t be arsed with his family and it’s so obvious, and they blatantly don’t like her it’s really sad
His mum posts pics of Olivia on her own and pics of them together on her page though. Doesn’t seem like a troubled relationship?

Gobble goose

But surely if he was cheating so much someone somewhere would have outed him? All fiat 500 Twitter ever say is how much they are goals blah blah I’m sure someone would have spilled the tea by now - not that I don’t believe you guys just that I can’t believe how under wraps it has been

wonder What Cara and Nathan think of the baby plans
I think someone’s mentioned before that there have been NDA’s and all sorts but again not sure how true it all is