Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fedup2020

All ITS are doing is getting reality celebs to front up some of their banal collections - they know their stuff has no chance of selling without these type of “designed” collections. Really weak google reviews. It’s such a bizarre business model and not fair to consumers who aren’t getting a good service, and are unwittingly driving a service which is closing down shops on the high street. It would be good to see more informed promotion of businesses by influencers.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Ialways get anxiety thinking about how people with extra large houses keep up to date with the cleaning if they have no cleaner! I struggle with my small end of terrace, but we always prioritise cleaning as I hate mess and anything unhygienic 🤣 BUT it literally takes up all my time when I’m not looking after my baby, like how do they get it looking so amazing all the time? I follow this one lady she has a 6 bed house with millions of rooms and vaulted ceilings and she has 4 kids and is constantly cleaning, she’s even mentioned she doesn’t have a cleaner as she’s a stay at home mum so has the time to do it herself, it’s always immaculate, fair play...

then there’s our Liv. Poor hun, exhausted after trying to take a picture for an ‘ad’ never walks the dogs and never cleans. So what on earth DOES she do exactly with her time? Oh yeah that’s right, slobs about in bed all day 🥴🙃
There’s such a difference between being clean and being tidy though, some houses look immaculate (everything in its place etc) but you wouldn’t be able to tell looking on Instagram whether it’s actually clean or not. I have a 4 bed detached and 2 kids under 3 and it’s rarely either - well not at the same time anyway. I swear my 18 month old walks around touching everything I’ve just cleaned or pulls everything back out when I’ve put it away lol.

At first glance you wouldn’t think much of livs house cause she paints the picture that it’s spotless and tidy, but it comes across so grubby when you actually pay attention. When she doesn’t have kids or much else to do then it shows how lazy she is. I know she suffers with her thyroid but it’s not an excuse for her to never bother cleaning. It does surprise me that they don’t have a cleaner.

wiganuser

VIP Member
The bathroom is just so MEH. It could have been insane! Instead it looks really square, harsh and cold. If she wanted to go for a dark theme, a dark grey or black style with mood lighting and gold/green accents would have been nice, but no, it just looks like a standard hotel bathroom. It’s just SO Olivia to think something is porrrrrnnnnn when in fact it’s actually so bland. She has no idea how to style a house, it’s really tiresome to watch her try
Omg yes!!!😂😂 looks like your average 4* london hotel.
I would have quirky tiles, maybe a copper or stainless steel traditional tub to add some depth

MrsRS

Chatty Member
You might want to edit your picture, your username is showing at the bottom and I hate for you to be the next person that's hounded on insta ❤
Ha thanks for heads up, just seeing this now. .. looks like my post has been removed anyway, would tattle have done that?! Can u still see it!? X

Rxt156

VIP Member
OMG her sliding kitchen doors are filthy.
Money can’t buy cleanliness apparently!!!!!

TequilaMockingbird

Was literally about to post this! She's so sneaky. Doesn't post it immediately, so majority of followers don't see it as an AD then amends it later. Definitely reads on here though.

View attachment 446806View attachment 446807anyone with half a brain who followers her should know by now if the girl posts a glam shot/clothes shot, bitch is getting paid for it!!
Couldn’t pay me enough to wear that absolute tat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
You know what I’m glad she fell off Dolly. She’s so cocky and arrogant. Saying things like ‘I wanted dolly because she’s fiesty’ and mentioning things about her breed and how she didn’t want a boring old horse to trot around on. Yet all I ever see her doing is going on hacks and not even rising in her trots.
Just going to jump in here and say that currently due to lockdown there isn’t much us horse riders can do apart from hack and school at your own yards.
Arena hire and all competitions have been banned. It is also illegal for instructors to visit yards and give lessons. I believe before lockdown Olivia was having lessons with an instructor but wouldn’t be able to now under the current lockdown rules.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Everything she had posted today has been an ad! It’s boring. Also the bloody shower seat lol if she want to sit down why doesn’t she run the bath she’s having installed? 🤣
Has she stated as/gifted on any of the en-suite? Tiles/men doing it? Really fucks me off when she’s sly about it

Chattyman321

This is actually so true. I hadn’t thought of the fact they’ll all get older. I am genuinely surprised she is still relevant this long after LI. I wonder how much longer....
I always think aren’t they worried when they start to get older. Most of their ‘fans’ will be young teenagers/in their 20s. No one is going to want to watch a 40/50 year old doing outfit hauls, bikini lines etc. I guess they’d try to move their career to fit in with their age e.g when they have a kid they’ll probably bring out an exempt kids range, she’ll bring out a post pregnancy workout guide, probably all of a sudden talk about how much she loves cooking and will bring out a cookbook...they all do the same thing. The amount of fitness guides and apps, glute bands, loungewear lines, cookbooks that are out there these days is crazy, they all jump on the same bandwagon, nothing differentiates anyone anymore. I bought Kayla Itsines workout guides back when she first became popular about 7 years ago, she did so well because no one else had really done that before and it was the first time i’d gone to the gym and knew what exercises to do other than just running on the treadmill. Now when I see someone bring out a book I kinda just roll my eyes, even though I understand they have a career to work on, it’s just same old repetitive thing

Rxt156

VIP Member
Imagine all the dirt and dust that will be up that corner coz she won’t clean it 😂😂😂

No romantic gushy posts about each other yesterday and Olivias story below.. something definitely isn’t right between the 2 of them. Keeping up appearances for the gram/ads/business I recon

Bit rich from someone who has a 'career' and has made money simply by having hooked up with and married a bloke.

Loz123456789

She really does Chuck any old shit in any room doesn’t she. What the hell is going on. Surely that could go in Alex’s gaming room lol. Where’s her toilet roll tree gna go this year now that’s there!
Such an eye sore! I thought the same, put it in the gaming room! Or in an unused bedroom, it makes no sense