Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I thought the same about her post saying love yourself - not the words of someone so 'loved up' like their forced fake posts and videos portray.

Funny how they cooked for V Day when a day or so earlier she posted a just eat or deliveroo ad (can't remember) about how they will be ordering that for V Day - just so bloody fake and phoney, doesn't been have the professionalism to at least pretend that's what she's doing on the day!!
Why do people 1. Believe a word she says during these ads and 2. Pay her to advertise anything! Just constantly contradicts herself.
I think they had all that food delivered, no chance she made any of that x

Reactions: 1

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Ha thanks for heads up, just seeing this now. .. looks like my post has been removed anyway, would tattle have done that?! Can u still see it!? X
Some might have reported your post and got the mods to remove it so your name wasn’t seen

Loz123456789

Moans about people going on about having kids yet is in this weeks new magazine saying “kids are definitely on the cards”🙄
She brings it all on herself, I hope people do keep asking her, she wants to continue barking on about it then people will continue to ask 🙄

She'd endorse anything for a few quid. She doesn't give a fuck about saving the planet, she just wants to beg anything and everything.

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
We are having our ensuite done at the same time as Liv. I did think about a seat, but then thought I literally shower for about 10 mins and then i'm out... I really don't see the point and definitely not heated.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I don’t know for certain if she knows, but he did seem to spend quite significant lengths at a with my ex’s sister like weekends and stuff. I’d like to think that any woman with a brain cell would have been aware something was up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like a lot of insta couples are basically just using marriage as a business.
So did they just not go out in public together?? Sorry for all the questions, I’m just really intrigued!

Gobble goose

I just think if you’re that insufferable and rude there better be a bloody good reason for it and I’m struggling to find what hers is.. you’d think she’s been voted worlds sexiest woman or something. Bang average at best I think being with him has gone to her head. Would rather shit in my hands and clap than buy her ‘FRIENDS’ collection. Every week she has a new drop with ITS and every week it’s as shit as the last. Absolutely nothing to be jealous of I’d rather not have a pot to piss in than have a few bob and be who she is. Also HAVING A THYROID ISSUE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR BEING A LAZY SLOB. I have a thyroid issue and get up and work 8-5 everyday. GET. OFF. YOUR. ARSE.