Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why Superdrug have paid these pair to travel all the way up to Glasgow in a pandemic to advertise the opening of a new store. Are people supposed to suddenly flock there now? Once you've seen one Superdrug you've seen them all 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they actually travel by train to Glasgow to go to silverburn Superdrug and then back? The rules here right now are we shouldn’t travel outwith our local authority area if possible and on the verge of even stricter rules being brought in soon and people are coming to go to Superdrug 🙈

Reactions: 6
Was coming on to say the exact same thing about the baby question. All she does is talk about how her and Alex are ready to have babies, she’s so broody, they are planning on trying etc. Then the moment “a fan” asks she goes on as if it’s all she’s ever asked. Loves to start relevant this one.

Reactions: 8
They'll save the babies until their career is really dwindling. I'd say its nearly at that point after instagramming the inside of a Superdrug in Glasgow for a bit of cash :sneaky:o_O :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god her most recent story... wanting to change the carpet on the stairs from dark grey, as she’s got ‘so sick of it’

I actually cannot believe it hahahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s actually saying she ‘got sick’ of her carpet on the stairs that was gifted to her and now another company is stupid enough to gift her some more to replace it with. Literally cannot believe her. These influencers are like spoilt little brats, when is this culture going to end

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh my god her most recent story... wanting to change the carpet on the stairs from dark grey, as she’s got ‘so sick of it’

I actually cannot believe it hahahaha
Whaaaaaaaat???? That’s only just been done..! How wasteful. I actually can’t believe this.

Reactions: 3
Omg as IF she’s posted her getting her ears pierced with a bleeping gun in Superdrug🤢🤢🤢 guns are so unhygienic!!! You can see that the piercer is struggling to get the gun off her ear too!!
Guns are awful, should always be done by a needle and a professional. Not someone who has done a 5 minute course. I learnt that lesson when I got my nose pierced. They used a gun, the hole isnt even straight and it became infected

Reactions: 4
I can’t get my breath over the stairs carpet.. she posted they were done on 12 March and seven months later she wants to change them!! I wonder if the company who did them think it’s still worth having a highlight called Olivia and Alex on their insta 🤔

I am paying £350 for new carpet on my tiny staircase and landing, I dread to think how much their carpet must have cost. 😱😱

Reactions: 4
The Superdrug trip will be classed as a work trip. Mumma to triplet girls claimed the same after going to jump street this week with her parents even though we can’t mix inside in Essex at the moment 🤬

Reactions: 1
She’s actually saying she ‘got sick’ of her carpet on the stairs that was gifted to her and now another company is stupid enough to gift her some more to replace it with. Literally cannot believe her. These influencers are like spoilt little brats, when is this culture going to end
Probably just realised that the carpet doesn’t match the hallway decor at all. She’s too busy following all the latest insta trends that she’s not carefully thought or planned anything properly.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she's only saying it cause she needs to fill her AD with something so it doesn't just look like she's gone to the opening of a carpet shop which I am decked at. Wonder if she cut the ribbon 😂

First time posting, I used to like Olivia and I’ve been following her for a few years but recently I just feel like my eyes have been opened to how much of a spoilt brat she is! Is it just me or will she literally advertise anything for money or freebies, half of her ads now feel like it’s for a load of shite. Also, I just feel like she’s so wasteful and endorses all of these fast fashion brands which are SO bad for the environment. It seems like she has a new edit out with one of those cheap clothing brands every other month, and it all looks so bad quality and just tacky but all of her fans will buy it and then it will be in landfil in a few months 🙁 these influencers are just getting more out of touch, do they not realise we are in a pandemic, how unnecessary was that trip to Scotland and back too🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The whole carpet thing is a joke! More tit ending up in landfill because this month Olivia no longer likes grey. I wonder if she's gone off the grey carpet they had in the living room but is now putting up stairs. She's full of tit!

The grey looks dreadful and doesn’t match sooooo yes it’s wasteful but it’s the right choice

I honestly think their fame is fading out, hense the quick trip to Glasgow, free tit for their house and horse etc.

She needs to start being more grateful for what she has before she loses it all.

And the carpet, wtaf??? How greedy, how irresponsible. But yeah you keep spending money on carpet and tit you wont like after a couple months and one day you will be wishing you werent such a greedy, spoilt brat!

Oh my goodness that is what you get for rushing into furnishing choices but seriously this is so wasteful. Total spoilt brat and sets such a bad example and still people lap it up - and people who probably work damn hard who would have to save to carpet their homes once let alone twice with a nine month gap. There are so many more talented and interesting people than this overexposed pair.

Just had the misfortune of seeing the walkers ad as it popped on my discover.... Just wanna say liv hun, how embarrassing. Gotta pay for that mortgage somehow tho I suppose 😬 needs must and all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.