Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand how these influencers get all this free stuff! If they are so good at promoting why are retailers having huge redundancies everyday ?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised Alex never ever ever ever declares an ad!!!

Also what happened to their brand new carpet that got rolled up and taken away

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to get bored of Olivia. Absolutely love Alex, we are from the same town and I know people who know him.

Anyone else notice how she doesn’t follow Kady McDermott anymore? They were close at one point. What’s funny is some of the things Olivia has chosen for her home Kady is getting too! They must have very similar tastes....

I always think about how she basically sacked Cara off as her bridesmaid and the hard time she gave Malin in regards to Love Island and it makes me dislike her all over again. She 100% gives me mean girl vibes.

Her house is amazing no doubt, however she isn’t a designer is she. Maybe I’m just matchy matchy but I find the fact her windows are white and back door and sliding doors are black so off! Someone asked her about if she was going to match the windows to the doors and she was like NO.
She’s definitely rude, I only follow the home page now.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion;

pay for my house extension, are you crazy? my armpits stink cause I’m so lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been mentioned as I haven’t read the whole thread but looks like she’s following Cara from love island again after sacking her off as bridesmaid and causing a huge issue! Cara posted a pic with her new baby girl and olivia’s commented on it ‘you’re doing great’ or something along those lines.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Olivia twist, queen of the beg, but I’m a rude witch to my followers on the reg

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen Kadys house? I assume now that all the same free stuff is being handed out to these ‘influencers’ unless they’ve just happened to pick most of the same stuff. Coincidence. I think not

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been mentioned as I haven’t read the whole thread but looks like she’s following Cara from love island again after sacking her off as bridesmaid and causing a huge issue! Cara posted a pic with her new baby girl and olivia’s commented on it ‘you’re doing great’ or something along those lines.
In an interview one of them (can’t remember which one) said they had spoken and made up, she wished Cara a happy birthday recently and on the story wrote something like ‘what’s meant to be, will find its way’

In an interview one of them (can’t remember which one) said they had spoken and made up, she wished Cara a happy birthday recently and on the story wrote something like ‘what’s meant to be, will find its way’
What a strange thing to say to 2 million people about your friend 😂

Reactions: 3
Probably means that she can fall out with whoever she wants but when she wants to be friends again they have to accept or they’re the one in the wrong. Plenty of people like that about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.