Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her comment jumping on these two as well. She literally goes out of her way to be rude to people then has the audacity to block anyone who stands up to her
‘It’s my job’ oh duck off you smarmy bleep. You don’t have a job. You just lie in bed most days and smell of your own bleeping vagina, taking a few pics here and there. Don’t disrespect people that actually work hard for a living and have to save for these things in life that you don’t deserve. Christ I dislike her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How's she's got the cheek to say to someone who's making the suggestion about the pool and small pond (screen shot above) are you going to pay for it LOL.. have you paid for anything?? I doubt people will expect you to pay for duck all you grabby witch you ain't so far.. Has she put her hand in her own pocket atall throughout the reno 😅😅😅😅 and she has the audacity to post even bigger plans that no doubt she expects to be gifted to her aswell. Shes one person I cant wait to see the back of hopefully sooner rather than later!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The comment about the pond wasn’t wrong either it’s so rank and grotty. Just goes to show she would rather (or has to) wait for hand outs rather than take pride in her home and maintain things like the pond properly

Reactions: 7
Her decline will be very very soon. All I see is people talking about how vile she is, she’s never popular in the daily mail comments and there’s almost 2 whole threads here on her. Most of her posts on her actual page only seem to get like 60 comments, now for someone with 2.4m followers I’d say that’s extremely low. She gets a lot on the “look at me I’m so relatable and funny” videos, that’s why she does them now and again. Their love island season was what 4 years ago now? People shouldn’t even remember their names by now!!!

Reactions: 11
Her decline will be very very soon. All I see is people talking about how vile she is, she’s never popular in the daily mail comments and there’s almost 2 whole threads here on her. Most of her posts on her actual page only seem to get like 60 comments, now for someone with 2.4m followers I’d say that’s extremely low. She gets a lot on the “look at me I’m so relatable and funny” videos, that’s why she does them now and again. Their love island season was what 4 years ago now? People shouldn’t even remember their names by now!!!
The marriage and the house is keeping them relevant if they didn’t have that there would be nothing at all

Reactions: 6
Also I find it weird how she makes out she is this crazy dog lady and will photograph everything but yet they're never photographed out walking ?? Does she ever take them for a walk? I guess it means that the dog shower will always be clean for her considering shes allergic to cleaning.

Reactions: 10
Also I find it weird how she makes out she is this crazy dog lady and will photograph everything but yet they're never photographed out walking ?? Does she ever take them for a walk? I guess it means that the dog shower will always be clean for her considering shes allergic to cleaning.
In my opinion the dog shower was put in because she’s been on Pinterest too long and knows she can get one for free. I wouldn’t say it’s an essential feature with 2 small short haired dogs

Reactions: 9
I thought this. I bet they rarely go out. Such a shame. Mine get 2x45 min and lots of play in the day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought this. I bet they rarely go out. Such a shame. Mine get 2x45 min and lots of play in the day
That is because you're a good dog owner. I'm the same. She just likes the idea of being thought of as a dog person so she doesnt need to pop a baby out for fear of Alex loving someone more than her !!!!

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s so rude! The people she is talking to like that are the same people that put her where she is today and they can take it away just as quickly! She asks for input from her followers about everything so why wouldn’t someone share there opinion with her and the comment about paying for it is just ridiculous, she has just brought a million pound house, had the kitchen ripped out, moved and installed with thousands of pounds worth of stuff being put on daily I think it’s fair to assume she could afford to change the pond if she wanted to! I think she’s so confused about how she wants to be perceived she shows off everything like look at me look what I can afford but the other side she makes out she’s a grafter and is ‘just like us’ having to work hard and save for the things she wants. No one is buying this act!

I liked the comments saying it wont last long and to stop being rude to your followers and she has blocked me ... I loved lurking on there even though she is just so rude.. just enjoyed seeing the mess she is causing. I feel for those she bought it off. The guy built the house and shes knocking it and renovating it into a total mess.
I liked it too and she blocked me as well!! Pathetic!

Reactions: 2
What are the odds that, after her posting that the extension she wants to do but won't afford till next year, will end up being gifted, now she's posted a pic to the grid 🤦‍♀️ completely fishing there!!
Hang on.... so they can't afford this other extension till next year but the renovation they've just done was FREE!!!!??

So can they just not afford anything and are literally sat begging for the hand outs!?

The mind boggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hang on.... so they can't afford this other extension till next year but the renovation they've just done was FREE!!!!??

So can they just not afford anything and are literally sat begging for the hand outs!?

The mind boggles!
I don’t think she said can’t afford did she, she just said “this won’t be happening for a year Atleast” which means it might take a year to sort out who’s gonna do it for free for her. I bet she’s got the money but not willing to use it!

Glass is total wrong way to go with that house, it’s an old style house it just doesn’t suit that modern mix at all. And did anyone notice the bifolds in the plan? Thought she didn’t like them??

Reactions: 8
So by replying to that comment in that way she’s inadvertently made everyone aware that she is in fact a massive beg after all her best attempts to deny being a massive beg. God she’s dense.

#itsmyjobbecauseimafuckingbeg

I’m still laughing at her ‘white shirt of dreams’ 🤣 it’s just a white shirt liv hun. You can buy them anywhere it’s hardly original 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still laughing at her ‘white shirt of dreams’ 🤣 it’s just a white shirt liv hun. You can buy them anywhere it’s hardly original 🙄🤣
her clothes are always so tacky. Just like her £29 interior design course, her taste in ornaments and decor for the house, her wedding day and her god awful posing. TBH she even looks like she is tacky to touch. Filth bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm struggling to believe she's an 8 - i'm an 8 and a LOT smaller than her, her thighs are a lot bigger as is her belly/hips, she is a lot bigger on the top half, she just seems really untoned, i'd say she definitely a comfy 10. She even mentioned the bikini was a 10 and it was TIGHT on her. She definitely isn't an 8, and if she does wear 8 it is skin tight. Thing is 10 is still a small size she's not even fat, just really wobbly where her shreddy app and workouts (lies) have not worked. she's never really been toned as if she goes gym, so i just think she's too lazy for it. but she should just own it and state she can't be bothered, rather than try and hoodwink people when we can clearly see through the lies lol
Not that it matters but I'm a size 8 more or less obviously depending on what it is/where from and I'm the same sort of size as her... and I don't think she is real wobbly haha I don't think to have a great figure you need to be thin or have abs.. I think it might be to do with height too, i'm quite curvy but because I'm a short I'm a smaller size if that makes sense! I dunno I just don't think talking about sizes or 'wobbly bits' in a negative manner is very productive here..

Olivia is a wanker, she scams people with various products, pretending she only promotes the things she loves but she isn't smart enough as she constantly contradicts herself. And her super fans aren't the brightest either as they just take everything she says as gospel. She prob thinks she doesn't need to shower as she has all these girls licking her arse every second of the day and seems to have an endless supply of Batiste dry shampoo.

I’ve tried to like her but I can’t, there’s something about her that I just don’t like 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.