Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she probably is a size 8; I am the same height and size as her, and she looks to be an 'apple shape', which is the
Olivia with her charm again.

Sure you can BEG someone to clean it liv ✌🏻
She's so rude! At this rate she will have no followers left within a couple of years, and then how will they pay their million quid mortgage?

Reactions: 3
Olivia with her charm again.

Sure you can BEG someone to clean it liv ✌🏻
Just seen this comment and came on here straight away. She doesn’t bleeping pay for anything anyway and what she does pay for IS funded by her following who buy all the tat she promotes. She really is the worst of the worst. Glad someone called her out after she replied like this

Reactions: 7
Can I claim bingo on this beggy home account being gifted a tv table by farmhouse furniture the gifter of all beggy home accounts.
And nothing to it mark as pr/ad either 🙄 literally tragic the way she goes about like Olivia Twist begging these companies for the same handouts that she’s spotted them give other influencers

Reactions: 5
Just seen this comment and came on here straight away. She doesn’t bleeping pay for anything anyway and what she does pay for IS funded by her following who buy all the tat she promotes. She really is the worst of the worst. Glad someone called her out after she replied like this
Be interesting to see if she replies to that comment 🥴

Reactions: 1
Size 8 10 bleeping 16.. still a bleep
So entitled and bitchy does she not know without her followers she would literally be a no one. She drives me wild!! I would love to meet her face to face 😚😚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked the comments saying it wont last long and to stop being rude to your followers and she has blocked me ... I loved lurking on there even though she is just so rude.. just enjoyed seeing the mess she is causing. I feel for those she bought it off. The guy built the house and shes knocking it and renovating it into a total mess.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s sooo rude. She’s so defensive over every comment rather than realise people are just giving feedback. She’s not even that pretty. Sorry I know looks shouldn’t be brought into this but her attitude stinks and so does she!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How vile is she?!?!?!? Have you seen the comments underneath. A few are actually pulling her up on her nasty attitude and I'm all here for it!!
I can’t see any of the nasty comments? Has she deleted them? Did anyone screen shot? I can’t stand the vile poisonous woman

Reactions: 6
She’s sooo rude. She’s so defensive over every comment rather than realise people are just giving feedback. She’s not even that pretty. Sorry I know looks shouldn’t be brought into this but her attitude stinks and so does she!
Totally agree that she isnt pretty and her attitude makes her worse. Although her skin looks as though someone who's been hitting the snow for sure
I can’t see any of the nasty comments? Has she deleted them? Did anyone screen shot? I can’t stand the vile poisonous woman
No I didnt and I wish I had!!! Someone had put how she shouldn't ask for opinions if she is just going to be rude back and another put that the influencer life wont last forever!!!!!!

She is just so vile... why is Alex with her? She needs a good wash and to lay off the K and charlie for a few months because her skin doesnt lie... its obvious shes mad for a session just from those pores!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Be interesting to see if she replies to that comment 🥴
Nope!

Deleted and blocked 😂

I didn’t leave the comment about being a beg but I did leave one saying don’t worry I’m sure someone will gift it to you and shes deleted all the comments and blocked me

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she blocking people, don’t dish it out if you can’t take it you nasty little witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t like wishing bad on people but she deserves everything to go tits up. Might also be spiteful but I’d laugh my head off if everything just went up tit creek. The little scruff would have to beg for a real job and sell the house. Oh boohoo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope!

Deleted and blocked 😂

I didn’t leave the comment about being a beg but I did leave one saying don’t worry I’m sure someone will gift it to you and shes deleted all the comments and blocked me
I seen that comment about someone being able to clean it!
I love how this Tattle page we all seem to be on the same wave length- shes absolutely bleeping vile...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen that comment about someone being able to clean it!
I love how this Tattle page we all seem to be on the same wave length- shes absolutely bleeping vile...
I used to like her, even at the beginning when she first bought this house but Tattle has really opened my eyes to the influencer culture.

It’s not like any of the comments were nasty, it’s the bloody truth! She’s all for being upfront and tit she should take it on the chin

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She must be the rudest “influencer”! She’s going to get a big shock in a few years when brands have forgotten who she even is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.