Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B00123

Also remember when she was trying to get tattle closed 🤣🤣 WHO DO I CONTACT TO GET A WEBSITE SHUT DOWN!!! Eh pipe down you smelly little gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Justhereforthebants

Listened to her on Vicky Pattison’s podcast....going on about how difficult her “job” is 🙄🙄. She also speaks about wanting to have a baby but she doesn’t want to be second best in Alex’s eyes and doesn’t want motherhood to change her as a person. WTF? Who actually has thoughts like that before having a baby? She’s going to be jealous of her own baby, very sad and self centred girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Curlyone

Thread title: Two beggy accounts not enough for Queen B, pretends to be her mum to get more crap for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

hiya_hun

VIP Member
I am howling, the sofa looks like it has done something wrong facing a bare wall 🤣🤣 it literally looks like someone has forgotten about it 😭
I'm CRYING... its like a sims house when you make it too big after too many rosebuds and none of the furniture fits :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Loz123456789

Anyone seen her comment jumping on these two as well. She literally goes out of her way to be rude to people then has the audacity to block anyone who stands up to her
‘It’s my job’ oh fuck off you smarmy cunt. You don’t have a job. You just lie in bed most days and smell of your own fucking vagina, taking a few pics here and there. Don’t disrespect people that actually work hard for a living and have to save for these things in life that you don’t deserve. Christ I hate her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion;

pay for my house extension, are you crazy? my armpits stink cause I’m so lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 29

no-no

VIP Member
Never liked her, remember how she completely slagged off zara and was sniggering about her sleeping with alex when he first came into villa. And then when zara lost her miss gb title because of it she was hugging and comforting her. Fake as fuck.
Me neither. She looks like Billy Piper’s ugly little sister. Everything about her screams CHEAP and she has absolutely nothing about her, other than mega insecure bitch vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Twertle

I can’t get over the gifted appliances. I don’t really care about gifted tat because it’s tat. but the washing machine, dryer and fridge I just can’t. People struggle and get themselves into debt over appliances. So many people asking for a free second hand one because they can’t afford it. Whilst Olivia marvels over her wonderful new Samsung. No. It’s so wrong.

Reactions: 28

Twertle

Bespoke 🤣 bespoke 🤣 bespoke 🤣
Look at me with my BESPOKE kitchen.
Look at me with my BESPOKE cupboards.
Look at me with my BESPOKE coving that looks shit in that corner.
Look at me with my BESPOKE cosmetic surgery. Look at me with my BESPOKE grubby self.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I feel like she always looks so unkept, greasy hair, bad skin (we all get spots but hers just strikes me as the kind that come from sleeping in makeup). For how much she works out her body never looks especially toned, I feel like all her bikinis are too small and are always digging in and unflattering. And I don’t know why she hasn’t used some of their money to straighten her bottom teeth - they are all I can look at when I watch her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sarah W

Promoting a bracelet that's dedicated to the nhs heroes yet has continued to flout lockdown rules. What a massive twunt!

• Wow
Reactions: 26