Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been said a lot but I just needed to have a rant.

I know a lot of people are flaunting lock down rules now. Meeting lots of people, having large groups of friends/ family in their houses ( I do NOT agree with this) but it’s just an absolute piss take that Olivia is so publicly doing this! Her young fans will see her having people over and assume that they can too! Why is she being such an ignorant twit?! Silly silly girl. Only cares about herself and money. It’ll soon dry up and she will have to realise she’s an absolute nobody with a terrible attitude🤬

Reactions: 20
Showing off her “bespoke cupboardray” in the kitchen. Cupboardray???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is so thick. Think you are going to need a few more £29 interior design courses, love.

And another grey kitchen 🥱🙄 hardly bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Showing off her “bespoke cupboardray” in the kitchen. Cupboardray???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is so thick. Think you are going to need a few more £29 interior design courses, love.

I think bespoke is her word of the month. Bloody loves it don’t she

Reactions: 10
Ooh my first thread title, cheers! Although I absolutley loved some of the suggestions including the artichoke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AD-PR Instead of ‘gifted’ ?! Hmmm still not a real job
She can wrap it up however she likes, doesn’t change the fact she is a woman either begging companies for free stuff or taking money from other companies to lie to her followers and try and fool them into buying stuff she actually wouldn’t touch with a barge pole.

Then having the cheek to act like it’s a job and she’s really hardworking, it’s insulting to those of us who do have to work to earn a living. I would have so much more respect for her if she owned it that she sat on her arse posing and slobbing about all day and getting something for nothing - instead she tries to preach that she’s earned it and insult our intelligence ‘hope that helps understand what all this jargon really means’ duck off hun we understand exactly what it means and it’s not the lie you’re trying to delude your more naive followers into believing

Reactions: 19
I swear the rules are you can see people in the garden but still have to maintain social distancing? I've been sheilding for 4 months, it drives me insane seeing all these influencers doing whatever they like, they could atleast have the decency not to upload it to instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

So desperate to try and claim they have an original kitchen, adding some boarding at the top isn’t bespoke 😂 At the end of the day Liv, it’s a howden’s kitchen, we’ve seen them hundreds of times.

also am I right, you have to go outside to get to the utility room? surely not

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So desperate to try and claim they have an original kitchen, adding some boarding at the top isn’t bespoke 😂 At the end of the day Liv, it’s a howden’s kitchen, we’ve seen them hundreds of times.

also am I right, you have to go outside to get to the utility room? surely not
Yes and no, it's a 'boot room', they're creating a new entrance for the dogs shower / beds ect that the can enter through when they're mucky. It's also accessible through the house but i don't know if it's accessible directly off the kitchen, i think you have to go through the hallway as there will be units (#gifted) all along the both sides. She kept showing/amending the room layout previously. Shes's never shown a house layout.

I was wondering about the pool too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the gifted appliances. I don’t really care about gifted tat because it’s tat. but the washing machine, dryer and fridge I just can’t. People struggle and get themselves into debt over appliances. So many people asking for a free second hand one because they can’t afford it. Whilst Olivia marvels over her wonderful new Samsung. No. It’s so wrong.

Reactions: 28
Yes and no, it's a 'boot room', they're creating a new entrance for the dogs shower / beds ect that the can enter through when they're mucky. It's also accessible through the house but i don't know if it's accessible directly off the kitchen, i think you have to go through the hallway as there will be units (#gifted) all along the both sides. She kept showing/amending the room layout previously. Shes's never shown a house layout.

I was wondering about the pool too.
Those poor dogs rarely get walked so that dog shower will be an unnecessary waste of a free gift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone who accepts free appliances such as washing machines, fridges ect when they can quite clearly afford them is just a pure embarrassment to themselves. She’s even getting gifted doors for her kitchen that’s just shameful when she’s can quite clearly afford to get them herself! What a woman

Has anyone seen her replies to people in her latest post she’s so rude !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I feel like she always looks so unkept, greasy hair, bad skin (we all get spots but hers just strikes me as the kind that come from sleeping in makeup). For how much she works out her body never looks especially toned, I feel like all her bikinis are too small and are always digging in and unflattering. And I don’t know why she hasn’t used some of their money to straighten her bottom teeth - they are all I can look at when I watch her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s crazy how much my opinion of her has changed even just from the start of lockdown. She’s so up herself and rude. I much prefer cara and Nathan (even though I do still like Alex), I always thought it was quite sad how their friendship ended considering how close they were on the show but they are probably glad to be rid of her 😂

Reactions: 17
I think bespoke is her word of the month. Bloody loves it don’t she
Along with vibe 🙃🙃

Someone who accepts free appliances such as washing machines, fridges ect when they can quite clearly afford them is just a pure embarrassment to themselves. She’s even getting gifted doors for her kitchen that’s just shameful when she’s can quite clearly afford to get them herself! What a woman

Has anyone seen her replies to people in her latest post she’s so rude !!!!
What replies? I havent seen rude ones (not saying you're lieing just not noticed any lol)

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been reading through some of the comments from her ‘fans’ on her latest photos and god it’s embarrassing to read some of them! Calling her an inspiration and saying she is body goals and other worshippy stuff. Cringe!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.