Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz123456789

Literally livid today, I’ve had enough with this influencer lifestyle! All she does is brag brag brag, then is rude to people who ask her to at least be humble. She does nothing for the community or for people in need, she never gifts or does a charity raffle, the stuff she done before we never heard who won and then it was all forgotten, she just gives to her friends, who do not need it more than others either. She lazes in her bed all day with the weekends stench still on her and belts on about her hard work and ethic, when in reality she does absolutely fuck all, she’s never suffered or worked hard for a thing in her life, mummy dearest wouldn’t have let her suffer!! There are so many people more worthy than her to get the house and lifestyle she has. Families who are doing all they can to provide food for their kids and risk losing their homes, nhs workers paid sod all to work every hour under the sun so she can be assured she’s safe and well...all she did was fuck a guy on tv and is gifted her whole life. Make it make sense?!!!

Christ I needed that rant! I’m 37 weeks pregnant and feeling fed up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 26

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Someone who accepts free appliances such as washing machines, fridges ect when they can quite clearly afford them is just a pure embarrassment to themselves. She’s even getting gifted doors for her kitchen that’s just shameful when she’s can quite clearly afford to get them herself! What a tramp

Has anyone seen her replies to people in her latest post she’s so rude !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Popper

VIP Member
Showing off her “bespoke cupboardray” in the kitchen. Cupboardray???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is so thick. Think you are going to need a few more £29 interior design courses, love.

And another grey kitchen 🥱🙄 hardly bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else pick up on the comment about the paint... That they had the colour mixed (bespoke)...
And called 'Bowen Greige'
😂😂😂😂 Stop the world, I want off!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rxt156

VIP Member
Has anyone got recommendations for a private contracter on private land for our private land 😂😂😂😂😂 you mean a GARDENER LOL
Did anyone see that or was it just me? She’s deleted it now. Looolllll

• Haha

Curlyone

Who does she think she is :ROFLMAO: Lady Liv of Love Island

Thread title suggestion: Oh my god look at all this grass, better find a gardener before I have to get off my ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

NC2020

VIP Member
It really annoys me the way instahunz ask for recommendations for the things they’re begging for. For example, GUYZ my washing machine needs replacing can anyone recommend a new one? Or in Olivia’s case GUYZ can anyone recommend a drive on mower - how many fucking teenage/ early 20s girls that know about her from love island know anything about fucking lawnmowers?

They’d be better off just saying - @miele @samsung I’d like a new washing machine, DM me for my address.

Similarly anyone who posts “the nicest surprise I just came home to these gifted xyz” gets unfollowed, it’s not a fucking surprise if you’ve given them your address you valid self absorbed grabby tramp.

• Haha

Curlyone

Been at a pub today and her dad, his partner and their daughter were here. They struck up a conversation with the next table, he ended up name dropping Olivia and Alex, and his partner said “oh ffs how have you ended up talking about them already?” and seemed genuinely irritated..... awkward :ROFLMAO: By the way I’m very fucking ashamed that I recognised her dad but then she does post her wedding pics every week

• Haha
  • Wow
3EBB3740-DF70-4D81-A3EE-C4A02FAFFAB9.jpeg

remember when she was banging on about how she used to drive past the new house as a kid and tell her mum she wanted to live there? she posted in 2017 that she did the exact same with the old house, i smell bullshitttt

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Kady said she has been approached by loads of companies offering stuff for the house for free and she’s turned it down because it’s their home and they want to pick what goes in it rather than have what’s free 🤣 Good for her! I feel that may have been a dig at these clowns though 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Borntorun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: an interior designer for twenty nine pound, until it’s time to pay the bill then she’s nowhere to be found

• Haha

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Her pink hair dye 'gradually washes out' - so seeing as she looks like she showers once in a blue moon she will probably still have pink hair at Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Noticed she said “not sure what chairs to get” on the beg again. Honest I absolutely hate that girl. Meant to be a millionaire but has everything for fucking free. Makes me sick.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
She really winds me up when she acts like she is a dog lover and knows everything.. when she has 2 dogs that are bred to have a short muzzle which causes breathing difficulties etc.. she may not of got them off a dodgy breader but it's not exactly a great breed choice imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22