Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a comment about all the drugs and drink. I defo think they do. On a Monday after a weekend of drinks šŸ˜¬ I feel I can hear the sniffles coming from Olivia on her stories. Is it only me who has noticed this? It has happened quite often And she doesnā€™t mention it but you can hear it in her voice etc.

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong but did she not post a while ago when they first bought that house saying she hates being alone and cause the house is so big she'll always have people over if Alex is ever away?
She did the same in the last house! I know some people are like that but if youā€™ve seen their show happily ever after she literally cannot go anywhere without him itā€™s so odd she needs a bit of help I think

Reactions: 4
She did the same in the last house! I know some people are like that but if youā€™ve seen their show happily ever after she literally cannot go anywhere without him itā€™s so odd she needs a bit of help I think
Think itā€™s more so she canā€™t bear he is somewhere without her so she has to have others around or sheā€™ll be climbing the walls in jealousy. I can see her being the type to constantly message him on a night out šŸ„“ bet sheā€™s a right handful. She just plays on the fact sheā€™s got ā€˜anxietyā€™ and itā€™s worse when heā€™s not around, BS sheā€™s just the controlling type so needs him around her 247

Reactions: 10
Nothing matches. The stairs are white with the railing black leading to a white and nude colour hallway? And then the random black and grey rug. What kind of interior design is this? The house does not flow at all. Theyve ruined what could of been such a beautiful house into a bog-standard everyday instagram home. Nothing is personalised and BESPOKE, just copied and pasted. Soon the sheep will be changing everything to keep up with the recent insta look
I'm late to this BUUT that picture šŸ˜’ Hoover your stairs!

Reactions: 4
Wow so sheā€™s not doing bathrooms till next year as it is expensive and she wants a break from renovating ....... well untill someone gifts a bathroom šŸ¤¬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
ā€œNote to self your COMEDOWN lasts 3 days rememberā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
View attachment 215295
You can tell she does drugs. Bet they was all doing it the other night, hangovers donā€™t last that long without a drug on top of it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sooo much about these pics give me šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ the wrinkles in the table cloth and the creases in her clothes! Does she not know how to iron?!! Sheā€™s just such a literal mess!
Literally a mess. And the fake smile. It makes me queasy

Reactions: 7
Sooo much about these pics give me šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ the wrinkles in the table cloth and the creases in her clothes! Does she not know how to iron?!! Sheā€™s just such a literal mess!
I couldn't bring myself to eat anything she had cooked. :sick:

How is something from 'Hello Fresh' .. that comes in a box and in plastic delivered to your door - anything remotely like 'street food'

Reactions: 2
Wow so sheā€™s not doing bathrooms till next year as it is expensive and she wants a break from renovating ....... well untill someone gifts a bathroom šŸ¤¬

I actually laughed when I saw this on her story today, Iā€™m pretty sure they were having a break from renovating anything for a while... until the free bathroom gets dropped off. She starts dropping hints and waits for an offer - thatā€™s the only reason sheā€™s told the whole of insta about this extension she wants at a later date

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How can they not actually be embarrassed with the amount of free stuff they get. Iā€™m sure itā€™s not all shown on Insta either. Thatā€™s all her/there page is gift, ad, gift, ad, cringe selfie, gift, ad. Where is her actual content, things she actually does with her life or does the lazy cow just loll about on her bed all day?

Thereā€™s people whoā€™ve had their entire lives torn apart from a bullshit virus - people whoā€™ve lost jobs and canā€™t afford their mortgages and feed their kids and here this mess is with a gifted bathroom suite.

How tone deaf can you actually be?!
Sheā€™s got me today!

Reactions: 11
I dont think they will have that house forever. Imagine in 10-15 years all the gifted stuff is dated and needs replacing they will no longer be relevant, I dont think this will last forever. They are already clearly are struggling to keep up and that's with all the gifted tit.

Literally livid today, Iā€™ve had enough with this influencer lifestyle! All she does is brag brag brag, then is rude to people who ask her to at least be humble. She does nothing for the community or for people in need, she never gifts or does a charity raffle, the stuff she done before we never heard who won and then it was all forgotten, she just gives to her friends, who do not need it more than others either. She lazes in her bed all day with the weekends stench still on her and belts on about her hard work and ethic, when in reality she does absolutely duck all, sheā€™s never suffered or worked hard for a thing in her life, mummy dearest wouldnā€™t have let her suffer!! There are so many people more worthy than her to get the house and lifestyle she has. Families who are doing all they can to provide food for their kids and risk losing their homes, nhs workers paid sod all to work every hour under the sun so she can be assured sheā€™s safe and well...all she did was duck a guy on tv and is gifted her whole life. Make it make sense?!!!

Christ I needed that rant! Iā€™m 37 weeks pregnant and feeling fed up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 26
Been at a pub today and her dad, his partner and their daughter were here. They struck up a conversation with the next table, he ended up name dropping Olivia and Alex, and his partner said ā€œoh ffs how have you ended up talking about them already?ā€ and seemed genuinely irritated..... awkward :ROFLMAO: By the way Iā€™m very bleeping ashamed that I recognised her dad but then she does post her wedding pics every week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her mum now has a home account I see....q the beggy stories....she also thinks thatā€™s where Her love from interiors comes from.....šŸ™„

• Wow
Her mum now has a home account I see....q the beggy stories....she also thinks thatā€™s where Her love from interiors comes from.....šŸ™„
Was just about to mention how sheā€™s got her mother on the beg train now šŸ™„ clearly had a great conversation about all the definitely not #gifted #ad #prdiscounts you can get and now mother buckland has boarded šŸ™„ pathetic how greedy these influencers and their families are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If her mum starts getting gifted things, then I am logging off social media forever! Sheā€™s not an influencer or celeb in any shape or form, so that will be the ultimate piss take

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If her mum starts getting gifted things, then I am logging off social media forever! Sheā€™s not an influencer or celeb in any shape or form, so that will be the ultimate piss take
I imagine the sole purpose of the Instagram and the cottage is to get the renovations done for free or at least largely reduced.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.