Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe it’s vinyl 😩 there’s no luxury vinyl bloody hell! Imagine on a house like that 😩😩 it cost me £2k to put solid wooden flooring through my downstairs. granted her kitchens probably half the size of my house but it really wouldn’t cost much in terms of the money they’re supposed to have to get decent quality 😩.
Im sure a flooring company would have given her a big enough discount off decent flooring!

Reactions: 1
Posting stories of the Karndean flooring today. I am pretty sure it was gifted?! No mention of AD etc today. Also LOL that she is saying she chose Karndean as it is easier on the pocket. No tit Liv, of course it's easier on your pocket because you more than likely got it for free 🤣🤣

And.. wtf is it with carrying all the furniture into a perfect empty room the day before flooring is being laid and it is just going to get in the way 🤦‍♀️ .. Liv The Div does!
Bet the fitter is fumin

Reactions: 2
Sorry I’m confused this floor isn’t like laminate wood? I laid some of them self adhesive floor pop tiles in my tiny bathroom for a quick updo untill we can afford a full refit, is that what this luxury vinyl is like?

I am howling, the sofa looks like it has done something wrong facing a bare wall 🤣🤣 it literally looks like someone has forgotten about it 😭
I'm CRYING... its like a sims house when you make it too big after too many rosebuds and none of the furniture fits :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am howling, the sofa looks like it has done something wrong facing a bare wall 🤣🤣 it literally looks like someone has forgotten about it 😭
Bahaha!!!
Look how dark it is behind that table!! All the light is blocked!! Uhh

Reactions: 1
3EBB3740-DF70-4D81-A3EE-C4A02FAFFAB9.jpeg

remember when she was banging on about how she used to drive past the new house as a kid and tell her mum she wanted to live there? she posted in 2017 that she did the exact same with the old house, i smell bullshitttt

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen the happy birthday to Alex post on her main page? Every picture is a couple picture, except one which is just of her! I find social media happy birthdays weird and contrived anyway but even posting a (funny) picture of just you on someone else birthday post seems really egotistical!

"Happy birthday! On this day that celebrates you here's 9 pictures of me clinging to you and one of just me! The greatest gift ever!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen the happy birthday to Alex post on her main page? Every picture is a couple picture, except one which is just of her! I find social media happy birthdays weird and contrived anyway but even posting a (funny) picture of just you on someone else birthday post seems really egotistical!

"Happy birthday! On this day that celebrates you here's 9 pictures of me clinging to you and one of just me! The greatest gift ever!"
I'm just shocked she's only used one wedding picture to be honest.

I've never seen anyone post wedding pictures quite so often as Olivia does, for literally every single occasion. Surely if she is that close to the person there are pictures that aren't from her wedding? I can always see it coming now- when Father's day was coming up I knew the picture of her and her dad would be from the wedding, as if they don't have any other pictures together.

We get it you had a huge wedding (probably paid for by OK and not out of your own pocket) we know and we don't need to see it constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just shocked she's only used one wedding picture to be honest.

I've never seen anyone post wedding pictures quite so often as Olivia does, for literally every single occasion. Surely if she is that close to the person there are pictures that aren't from her wedding? I can always see it coming now- when Father's day was coming up I knew the picture of her and her dad would be from the wedding, as if they don't have any other pictures together.

We get it you had a huge wedding (probably paid for by OK and not out of your own pocket) we know and we don't need to see it constantly
I know someone who does this. Every single photo for an occasion, any friend/family member, it’s ALWAYS from her wedding!

Don’t get me wrong her wedding looked beautiful but it was about 3 years ago now - recently she did a birthday post for one of her friends and the photo she chose was of her walking down the aisle with her friend in the background 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen anyone post wedding pictures quite so often as Olivia does, for literally every single occasion.
You can’t follow Mrs Hinch then 😂 come to think about it, didn’t her and Olivia get married at the same venue? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m in disbelief at that scruffy little daft couch floating in the middle of her kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m confused this floor isn’t like laminate wood? I laid some of them self adhesive floor pop tiles in my tiny bathroom for a quick updo untill we can afford a full refit, is that what this luxury vinyl is like?
We recently had LVT installed at our house and it's perfectly fine for underfloor heating & it's pretty good quality depending on who you go with. The 'official' definition is:
LVT stands for Luxury Vinyl Tile - a product that looks like real wood and stone flooring, but provides many more practical benefits. Available in a range of shapes, sizes and effects, you can create an authentic looking floor in your home, without the practical drawbacks of natural products.
We absolutely love it in our home & it was cheaper than wood flooring for us. It is also easier to clean. I hate sounding like I'm sticking up for her but I'm not, I promise 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.