Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: an interior designer for twenty nine pound, until it’s time to pay the bill then she’s nowhere to be found

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone got recommendations for a private contracter on private land for our private land 😂😂😂😂😂 you mean a GARDENER LOL
Did anyone see that or was it just me? She’s deleted it now. Looolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen Kadys house? I assume now that all the same free stuff is being handed out to these ‘influencers’ unless they’ve just happened to pick most of the same stuff. Coincidence. I think not
I think some of the companies reach out to a lot of these influencers.

Kady seems to be buying the stuff herself and using smaller less known builders etc, so I’m guessing they’ve paid, also a lot of it has been done by Myles/friends.

Olivia doesn’t have the interior design flair in my opinion. She dresses awful and to be honest looks like she doesn’t wash often.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone got recommendations for a private contracter on private land for our private land 😂😂😂😂😂 you mean a GARDENER LOL

Hahahahaha it’s still there. I love that 6 months in they’ve realised a garden requires maintenance and despite being home all day doing nothing they can’t keep on top of it 🤣

Also ‘I tried googling but came up with jobs advertised’ translates to ‘id rather have it free and happily advertise it all over insta before I actually try to find a gardener’

I honestly think the house is gonna get so run down so quickly if we take the lazy spa as any indication of how well she can look after things

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Her sofa looks like it belongs to a borrower, with her rude replies, I don’t know why anyone follows her!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Christ that pink hair is awful. Yet more tack. She looks more dirty each day. She’s just ICK

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200807_152219_com.instagram.android.jpg

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Also known as a gardener 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Too posh for that are we Liv dear?

Reactions: 3
Groundskeeper? Like she’s living at Windsor Palace 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is she on about? You need someone to cut your grass, it’s really not that complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who does she think she is :ROFLMAO: Lady Liv of Love Island

Thread title suggestion: Oh my god look at all this grass, better find a gardener before I have to get off my ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The comment about the pond wasn’t wrong either it’s so rank and grotty. Just goes to show she would rather (or has to) wait for hand outs rather than take pride in her home and maintain things like the pond properly
Her pond is as clean as her, grotty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look at our PR PRODUCT for our dog but IT CAME LATE. Oh you had to get that sly little dig in there about a free gift coming late hun

Oh look at our PR PRODUCT for our dog but IT CAME LATE. Oh you had to get that sly little dig in there about a free gift coming late hun
Defo didn’t come late she’s just so unappreciative that she only just opened it

Reactions: 2
Companies need to stop gifting this one! She’s not appreciative of anything and discards most of it once she’s paid! Plus she’s a skanky cow and super rude! I’m not one to wish something horrible but she really needs a reality check and to be brought back down to earth with a massive bump! She boils my blood!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.