Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to walk around in her underwear all the time sick of seeing her arse cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's found a crack in her hob, guess that's what you get when you accept everything for free :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why have warburtons gifted them items??? Surely it would make more sense and improve their reputation more if they just gave it to the homeless. Seeing them giving influencers bread etc does not influence me into buying their products
My hubby works for Warburtons, going to get him to lodge a complaint 😂😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That poem 🤢 “The King and Queen of home renovation” ok then Warburton 👍🏼👍🏼 Sure👍🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing matches. The stairs are white with the railing black leading to a white and nude colour hallway? And then the random black and grey rug. What kind of interior design is this? The house does not flow at all. Theyve ruined what could of been such a beautiful house into a bog-standard everyday instagram home. Nothing is personalised and BESPOKE, just copied and pasted. Soon the sheep will be changing everything to keep up with the recent insta look

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She shows off her body all of the time because she has a God awful face. Balances it out or distracts you away from it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing matches. The stairs are white with the railing black leading to a white and nude colour hallway? And then the random black and grey rug.
The carpet and rug remind me of a mat you’d get in a car. Just looks cheap and tacky as per

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha and the crappy scam iwatch fitness tracker thing that I love to remind everyone of is NOWHERE to be seen.
Seeing this picture has reminded me of multiple times I’ve held the door open for her at the gym and she never even acknowledged me, let alone say thanks, just kept looking down at her phone. So RUDE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In fact nothing about that hallway says home to me. It just looks soulless and has a commercial vibe like a dentists lobby or something

The carpet and rug remind me of a mat you’d get in a car. Just looks cheap and tacky as per
Yes I completely see what you mean🤣 maybe she picked it up from Halfords?

Has anyone seen the bags under Alex’s eyes?🥺 I feel she’s going to make him age badly. He was so much better looking when he wasn’t dating her, now he just looks tired all the time and looks like he cant be bothered to interact with her crappy bespoke insta stories

Attachments

It really annoys me the way instahunz ask for recommendations for the things they’re begging for. For example, GUYZ my washing machine needs replacing can anyone recommend a new one? Or in Olivia’s case GUYZ can anyone recommend a drive on mower - how many bleeping teenage/ early 20s girls that know about her from love island know anything about bleeping lawnmowers?

They’d be better off just saying - @miele @samsung I’d like a new washing machine, DM me for my address.

Similarly anyone who posts “the nicest surprise I just came home to these gifted xyz” gets unfollowed, it’s not a bleeping surprise if you’ve given them your address you valid self absorbed grabby woman.
I told her to google it when she asked about mower. Didnt block me either 😭😂

Jesus Christ this is a new low isn't it..
My thoughts exactly when I saw that post

Reactions: 4
I was furious about the appliances, now furious about the bread!!! And I can bet it’ll go stale and mouldy before she eats it all!!
secondly her advertising is hilarious! She probably got 5% of that glow oil on her actual face, her palms will glow though. I’m so glad she doesn’t promote anything I actually buy because she puts me off everything.

BREAD THOUGH. What a bleeping joke warbutons should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 12
Have they sent any other influencers stuff? Normally when they send stuff out you see every tom dick and Harry shoving it in our faces 😴

Or is it because these two are the only two people to have ever bought a house...

Reactions: 3
I was furious about the appliances, now furious about the bread!!! And I can bet it’ll go stale and mouldy before she eats it all!!
secondly her advertising is hilarious! She probably got 5% of that glow oil on her actual face, her palms will glow though. I’m so glad she doesn’t promote anything I actually buy because she puts me off everything.

BREAD THOUGH. What a bleeping joke warbutons should be ashamed of themselves.
Her skin is dreadful. She does not make me want to buy the product at all

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.