Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still as irritating as ever I see. Not followed for a while. Just love the thread title

Reactions: 3
Nothing gives me more joy than these 2 idiots being up every half an hour 🤣🤣🤣🤣 3 month sleep regression brought to you by instagram!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣 bless ya it does eventually end but obviously when you are in it its killer! Xx
We're definitely coming out the other side. It's just nice to see even the most PERFECT EVERYTHIHG IS GREAT celeb's like Liv's babies go through it too 🤣 next will be a justchillmama plug

Reactions: 6
We're definitely coming out the other side. It's just nice to see even the most PERFECT EVERYTHIHG IS GREAT celeb's like Liv's babies go through it too 🤣 next will be a justchillmama plug
Its made to kill parents 🤣🤣🤣 i know I bloody love it. They thought it would be marvelous and they could just ad him 🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
THE LANDLORD FLEX AGAIN

CHRIST ALIVE, WHAT A bleep

I say this as a landlord myself. Her followers are young people, some of which don’t have a hope of moving out of their parents house any time soon

The bags, the shoes, even the mental horsebox for a bleeping hobby horse rider- par for the course when you follow an insta sleb.

but her bragging about her surplus flats? I literally can’t abide it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What’s up with her face in the stories. Looks way different to anything she posts. Lol

Reactions: 3
Without being horrible he’s not the cutest is he, no. Wonder she kept him hidden
Oh come off it, he’s an innocent baby - let’s stick to judging his mother on the rubbish that she does and not a defenceless baby who can’t help that he’s being plastered everywhere without his consent!

Reactions: 31
Alright sorry but I don’t think many babies are cute tbh like I said no offence but yeah it’s not his fault so let’s just stick to liv. Definitely feel sorry for him having her as a mum though

it’s the posing in the gym gear in her old grandad slippers for me 😆
I don’t get why she does so many boomerangs. It’s different if you’re actually doing something or moving in the boomerang…but she just stays still in them or smirks… I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.