Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no massive hate for the idea her going out. There is nothing wrong with having a few drinks when BF or going for a date with your husband if you have family willing to help out. I’m looking forward to my hotel night away next month for some shagging and actual sleeping.

Only thing is- the nights out are absolutely constant and all for the gram. It’s a huge pantomime of her ‘bouncing back’ and how nothing has changed. Just enjoy your bloody barbecue without commenting your baby sleeps better at parties. Not everything has to be an ‘I got it alllll!!!’ flex.

I’d have thought she’d be a bit more aware of her influx of followers being pregnant women or new mums. The majority of them won’t have her genetically lovely figure, family support, home gym, basically unemployed husband at home all of the time and might be feeling quite tit. And then she is there giving them advice?! Ignoring the privileges I have just listed?!

Ahahaaaaaaaaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have no massive hate for the idea her going out. There is nothing wrong with having a few drinks when BF or going for a date with your husband if you have family willing to help out. I’m looking forward to my hotel night away next month for some shagging and actual sleeping.

Only thing is- the nights out are absolutely constant and all for the gram. It’s a huge pantomime of her ‘bouncing back’ and how nothing has changed. Just enjoy your bloody barbecue without commenting your baby sleeps better at parties. Not everything has to be an ‘I got it alllll!!!’ flex.

I’d have thought she’d be a bit more aware of her influx of followers being pregnant women or new mums. The majority of them won’t have her genetically lovely figure, family support, home gym, basically unemployed husband at home all of the time and might be feeling quite tit. And then she is there giving them advice?! Ignoring the privileges I have just listed?!

Ahahaaaaaaaaaa
What genetically lovely figure. She's got a bog standard mum figure, she is really punching with Alex.

Reactions: 5
What genetically lovely figure. She's got a big standard mum figure, she is really punching with Alex.
Big standard mum figure? What does that mean? I know quite a few mums who would wish that was the standard.

She has a lovely hourglass figure and gains weight on her boobs and bum. Size 12ish. Flat tummy, good legs. Anyone who says she doesn’t have a nice figure is blind. (Nice figures come in all forms by the way)

I’m here to comment on her online conduct and horrible personality, not to tear her down unnecessarily. I remember a few posters trying to call her fat and puffy last thread- complete bollocks.

Reactions: 38
I’d say she’s average. Not that it matters much really. More annoyed how she’s pretending everything is hunky dory and having a baby is a walk in the park.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, let's focus on her crappy personality, her incessant drinking habits and ability to just be SO AMAZING at motherhood and to find everything SO EASY

Reactions: 12
What a big song and dance she made about keeping his face off of social media due to the dangers of the dark web and what these horrors can do with photos of children. I thought good for her, quite right.

Fast forward a few weeks and she’s realised the earning potential if she shows his face and she’s forgotten about the disgusting places her child’s photo could end up.

how sad that money if more important than her child’s safety

Reactions: 15
I mean could you even be arsed with all those parties with a new baby? I bloody couldn't 🤣 my second baby is 3 months old and I exhausted myself with three days out and a bbq last week!

I mean could you even be arsed with all those parties with a new baby? I bloody couldn't 🤣 my second baby is 3 months old and I exhausted myself with three days out and a bbq last week!
Literally same with my 3mo by the end of the day I just wanna chill and so does he!

Reactions: 3
I think her leg looks a bit photo shopped as well. Not just the baby leg

Reactions: 5

Ahahaaaaaaaaaa
Enjoy your shagging honey 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I see this all the time he has another child! Both their interactions are shocking only get the likes when they post as a family. Really don’t understand the hype around her

Reactions: 7
She keeps saying how traumatic the birth was, maybe it was, but I have a feeling she’s lying and just wanting sympathy/attention.
We all knew she would say it was traumatic regardless.

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with her at all 🫣 she said the first time she left Abel was when he was 4 days old, gosh I was still in hospital then lol 😂 and when she said the start was so hard, isn’t she still at the start?!! He’s only two months old or something! Still so tiny! I was at an antenatal class and they mentioned breastfeeding on demand for the first 4 weeks and I was thinking you can’t leave them in that time, I was so confused lol, but you don’t want to. I’m all for mums having some me time and a break but I can’t understand the influencers who leave their babies so much in the newborn stage.

Reactions: 16
Snore with the expressing once a day, if you leave him as much as you do you’d be constantly pumping - especially when you left him so early on when he’d be cluster feeding every other hour. I swear she thinks we’re all idiots, WHY LIE 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Loved the story about who was at the birth. She had to get in that she had a private midwife 😂

In her recent Q&A she sounds so aggressive with every question she answers and looks dead between the eyes to me I honestly think she isn't as happy as she tries to make out

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.