Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that poor baby
I just don't get it. I went out for a few hours last night with my 12 weeker at home and I missed him so much!!! Literally contact napped all day today. I mean if she can manage to switch off and enjoy 3 nights in a row then fair play but I couldn't

Reactions: 6
He’s with her being pranced around. There’s literally no need to be out that often with a young baby - it’s pathetic. The state of her pram aswell covered in animal hair and dust 🤢

Reactions: 10
I’ve unfollowed both of them. I’m not interested in constant ads, they’re complete sell outs.

Reactions: 10
I just don't get it. I went out for a few hours last night with my 12 weeker at home and I missed him so much!!! Literally contact napped all day today. I mean if she can manage to switch off and enjoy 3 nights in a row then fair play but I couldn't
My husband and I can't have children, but I know if we could there's no way we would decide to have one, then live a party lifestyle, and never be with the baby! It's ridiculous. Poor Abel is treated as just an accessory really and something to keep them relevant..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My husband and I can't have children, but I know if we could there's no way we would decide to have one, then live a party lifestyle, and never be with the baby! It's ridiculous. Poor Abel is treated as just an accessory really and something to keep them relevant..
I’m really sorry to hear that 😞
I’ve got a three year old and I think I’ve been on 2 nights out since I’ve had him. And none of them lasted longer than midnight 😂 call me sad but I just want stand being hungover the next day having to look after a toddler. It’s not fair on them or myself.
she reminds me of Charlotte Dawson 😒. All insta mums are the same !They only have kids for content & ads! It’s a same on the babies 😞 makes me sick tbh

Reactions: 9
Who has Abel when she's out without him? It's almost as much as Jess Wright

• Sad
Reactions: 9
In her Q and Q "I cant believe how much I have taken to it (motherhood) actually!"

1. You palm him off all the time
2. This is the easy stage hun. Just you wait.

Also, did you know she was SO protective of him in those first few weeks. But now they feel comfortable with plastering him all over their socials for millions to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.