Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course fillers make your face look that different, that’s the whole point 🤣 personally I don’t think she’s pregnant think she has probably just had some sort of treatment done, her lips look swollen like she’s had fillers
Yeh that’s not the point. Fillers dont alter the general roundness of your face, especially under the cheek bones, nobody is having filler to plump that area out.

Reactions: 1
If she’s had filler in her jaw/ chin/ cheeks she will look puffy and swollen. I’m sure she also had threads done previously as well which I’d imagine make you swell before seeing proper results from them, her lips definitely look like she’s had them done even on the photo which isn’t close up!

Reactions: 3
it would do me 🤣
---
i personally dont think shes pregnant .I think its just a terrible photo ,lighting and angle etc and probably the work shes had done
I agree, don’t think she is pregnant. Wedding plans are back on (for now) and she posted the other week about having some pre-wedding “tweakments“ so think she’s probably puffy from procedures and probably tiredness

Reactions: 8
Her face does look very puffy but I do also think most of her recent photos have been covering her tummy. It’s either for attention or I can’t help but feel like she’ll want to keep up with Molly and get the baby content rolling asap! But who knows

I get to meet some influencers through work and they all look like puffer fish in real life … they look great if you look at them face on (like a selfie) but from any other angle it’s a puffy mess 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Watch her post on her grid where she’s wearing a black dress. I spot a tiny bump 🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually thought this the other day about another pic she had posted on her story. But then she said something about being on her period.

Reactions: 2
The pics she posted in Gleneagles, in the gym, her stomach is as flat as a pancake.

I thought you were all off your heads but I dunno now, I do see a slight bump on the stripe outfit reel 👀

Reactions: 13
She’s also very aware of her tummy in every reel or story recently. Subtly pulling her jacket in or just a hand over it.

Reactions: 4
I thought she’d go back on I’m a celeb this year and would hold out for that opportunity before trying to get preg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.