Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow as she’s non stop moaning atm!!!
She’s always like this when she’s filming or got a lot of work on. I’m sure it is tiring at times and it’s ok to have a grumble even if you are in fortunate position but she needs to turn it in and read the room a little bit.

Reactions: 10
shes always' poor me ' miserable cow.Dont come on stories if youre going to constantly moan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’d think she would be glad of the work! She obviously doesn’t enjoy filming the docs as much as she made out she did..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really is work shy some people don’t have a choice but to go to work on a Sunday ‘hun’. I do like Liv but the complaining has been non stop since she’s been back filming apart from when she was showing off at Gleneagles.
shes such a melt .If shes so bothered why doesnt she just live off her fiance

Reactions: 7
D846B57A-D3F0-44CB-AE73-5D3BDE674EDA.jpeg

Her face looks very strange in the latest McDonald’s ad. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t have control over the camera to work the angles or has photoshopped the picture. That or she has gone OTT on botox and fillers!

Reactions: 9
I thought the same re: McDonald’s ad. I thought maybe pregnant? Also been hiding with lots of baggy clothes recently.

Reactions: 6
I thought the same re: McDonald’s ad. I thought maybe pregnant? Also been hiding with lots of baggy clothes recently.
Have you seen her story in the red dress? She looks super skinny ! Her legs are SO long.

Reactions: 3
Of course fillers make your face look that different, that’s the whole point 🤣 personally I don’t think she’s pregnant think she has probably just had some sort of treatment done, her lips look swollen like she’s had fillers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.