Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s sold her wedding to ITV. Really didn’t expect that from Olivia.
Really? Why not? She’s already had two reality series with them, one of which she’s already shown her planning process and where she’s getting married, featured on TOWIE and got her docu series. She’s in bed with them.
---
Really? I think she’s been waiting for the offer. But now it just puts her in the league of the towie lot and she’ll never recover from that
Lol snap

Reactions: 6
Would you really turn it down? They won’t get the scoop on everything of the day but you know what, fair play to her. They’ll be paying her a wad to film it.. she knows, and itv know how much people will love to see it on tv. Her OMHM show was so popular and I watched it and enjoyed it too! They aren’t skint but if someone’s offering you money to film your wedding why not 😂 I’d take it
---
What’s happened to her clothing brand?
its tit! Overpriced

Reactions: 9
Would you really turn it down? They won’t get the scoop on everything of the day but you know what, fair play to her. They’ll be paying her a wad to film it.. she knows, and itv know how much people will love to see it on tv. Her OMHM show was so popular and I watched it and enjoyed it too! They aren’t skint but if someone’s offering you money to film your wedding why not 😂 I’d take it
---

its tit! Overpriced
Yes I would

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When you think decent videographers cost thousands and she’s going to be getting it filmed AND getting paid - can’t say I blame her!

Reactions: 11
Sorry but it’s tacky af 😊
My wedding day was the best day of my life and I can’t imagine it being ruined by having a film crew there and it all being broadcast to everyone and anyone. Nah not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but it’s tacky af 😊
My wedding day was the best day of my life and I can’t imagine it being ruined by having a film crew there and it all being broadcast to everyone and anyone. Nah not for me.
Exactly is not classy it’s trashy

When you think decent videographers cost thousands and she’s going to be getting it filmed AND getting paid - can’t say I blame her!
It changes the entire dynamic of the day though doesn’t it. It’s not your special nuptials to your loved one with all your family and friends, it’s a TV production dictated by ITV.
I think it’s sad…. But ahem… I’ll be watching it!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2088643
Enough filler now i think
---
For the record some of the best mothers are know are the untraditionally “maternal”. The most uncutesy, unsentimental, not“lovely and nice” but cutting, sarcastic and savage but bloody kick ass mothers.
yeah im not cutsey or sentimental
myself but theres a difference between being that and coming across as maternal .
---
So she’s sold her wedding to ITV. Really didn’t expect that from Olivia.
lol desperate times

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think they’ll do one “in private” away from itv? And one for the cameras..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.