Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she not going to do Attwood-Dack? She definitely is putting off the wedding so I dont think she's gutted about her sister at all. She also moved the venue and lost the deposit, she's literally doing everything she can to not go down the aisle :D

Reactions: 11
I think she didn’t like that other people booked their weddings there off the back of seeing it her tv show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she didn’t like that other people booked their weddings there off the back of seeing it her tv show!!
Then she shouldn’t have showed it off on her basic tv show which was clearly lacking in content. Anyway so she says… 🙄 She’s such a brat.

Then she shouldn’t have showed it off on her basic tv show which was clearly lacking in content - even more so obviously now with this admission 🙄
Anyway so she says…there’s clearly trouble in paradise, probably can’t afford it! She’s such a brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she said it the other day something like if everyone else has got it I don’t want it
yeah she did - I sort of get it though but then also think why did you show it off but it was a great advert for the place though bet they’ve loved all the extra business 🤣

Reactions: 4
he has in the past .She doesnt strike me as the type to put up with it on the regular
She’s always said to ppl on her questions that if they cheat she’s gone and they’d be getting a painful ending. Maybe she’s not the boss babe she portrays herself as….

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.