Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought sheā€™d go back on Iā€™m a celeb this year and would hold out for that opportunity before trying to get preg
My friend said the same thing, sheā€™ll do the wedding, Iā€™m a celeb and then the baby - all just for content lol.
After I seen Clelia is pregnant I wondered when Olivia would, just to be relevant. I wouldnā€™t fancy a newborn around those feral dogs of hers, Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t attacked her or Brad yet or a visitor to the house.

Reactions: 11
My friend said the same thing, sheā€™ll do the wedding, Iā€™m a celeb and then the baby - all just for content lol.
After I seen Clelia is pregnant I wondered when Olivia would, just to be relevant. I wouldnā€™t fancy a newborn around those feral dogs of hers, Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t attacked her or Brad yet or a visitor to the house.
did it ever get mentioned again about the time she got 'verbally attacked' by a woman in park while walking the dogs ? I remember she was on insta crying about it .
I know people will think im a twit for not liking dogs but in general i dont .I love dogs that my family own and i wish no dog any harm (hate animal cruelty) but id have been the same as her .Ive walked my parents dogs a few times over the years and cant stand when people let their dogs come running over to yours ! Then got on the defensive when you explain theyre nervous ,aggressive etc

Reactions: 9
To be fair, babies arenā€™t for everyone & thatā€™s fine. It would piss me off to be asked constantly if I was pregnant or when I was planning on having a baby. Letā€™s normalise not assuming that every woman wants to or should have a baby, itā€™s not the 1950s.
(In general, not just this thread)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair, babies arenā€™t for everyone & thatā€™s fine. It would piss me off to be asked constantly if I was pregnant or when I was planning on having a baby. Letā€™s normalise not assuming that every woman wants to or should have a baby, itā€™s not the 1950s.
(In general, not just this thread)
Yes I make you very right. But Olivia has said on occasion ā€œone dayā€. If she doesnā€™t ever have children because sheā€™s just not maternal or for any other reason then fine; her life, her body, her decision totally respect that. But sheā€™s never ruled it out and not that she has to publicly do that but because she hasnā€™t any hint of she might be will cause speculation.

Reactions: 5
Wedding is this summer! Interesting. Suppose theyā€™ve gotta plan around football too

Reactions: 2
1681059367424.png

Enough filler now i think
---
For the record some of the best mothers are know are the untraditionally ā€œmaternalā€. The most uncutesy, unsentimental, notā€œlovely and niceā€ but cutting, sarcastic and savage but bloody kick ass mothers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God thatā€™s awful isnā€™t it. She used to have a slim fave now itā€™s round and full of filler

Reactions: 5
I wouldnā€™t want that face on my wedding pics forever šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every celeb I see who has face filler look bloated and develop a double chin no matter how skinny their body is. Itā€™s laterally all of them lol

Reactions: 9
Every celeb I see who has face filler look bloated and develop a double chin no matter how skinny their body is. Itā€™s laterally all of them lol
Sheā€™s actually had chin liposuction as well !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her bottom lip is massive. It looks so rubbery and horrid. Her whole lips must cover Bradā€™s face when she kisses him šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for her. Sheā€™s getting married shortly and this is the the worst sheā€™s ever looked. Less is more!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.