Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looking at companies house:

it’s her and Jade Waldock who is into fashion whoever she is? And then Martyn who I gather gave her contacts.

she might walk around with Chanel bags but wtf does she know about fashion?? And making clothes? NOTHING. Anyone can buy a pair of bottoms from Amazon and stick their own label on it and claim it’s been made to the highest standard when it hasn’t 😂 it ain’t British made let’s face it
She has no dress sense herself. She wears oversized clothing to detract how skinny she is. When she came out of love island all she wore were those awful grey thigh high boots with everything!! And she’s a sucker for wearing matching labelled stuff just like Westbrook in her Burberry get up. So how she has a fashion line I’ll never know obvs bored one day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never even looked at her collection to be honest but wasn’t it aimed toward women over a certain height? Limiting her audience if it was just all longer lengths.

Reactions: 3
Her mum has just turned 68 - she looks amazing! Her mums DOB is on companies house :)

Has anyone noticed in her most recent pic, she’s only photoshopped one side of her face? Her face in the mirror isn’t smiling and yet it is on the other side?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time poster, just nosy.
Have her and Brad split?
She used ‘break up song’ in her reel yesterday and a lot of people commented on her song choice. Today posts this…
3rd time she’s attempting the wedding

First time poster, just nosy.
Have her and Brad split?
She used ‘break up song’ in her reel yesterday and a lot of people commented on her song choice. Today posts this…
no they defo haven’t split, she booked her wedding over covid / brads injury and then they re arranged it last year due to too much going on, so I think it’s either this year or next (pretty sure it’s 2024 though)

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s gutted her sister beat her to it!
Do you think? I feel there’s something weird there with her postponing it so much especially when they said because they were too busy. Almost as if she’s avoiding it.

Reactions: 12
Do you think? I feel there’s something weird there with her postponing it so much especially when they said because they were too busy. Almost as if she’s avoiding it.
I don’t think she wants to be a “dack” she probably likes being an Attwood cos everyone knows her. Olivia Dack doesn’t mean anything. The Dacks are a really box standard family who’s son plays footie for Rovers

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she wants to be a “dack” she probably likes being an Attwood cos everyone knows her. Olivia Dack doesn’t mean anything. The Dacks are a really box standard family who’s son plays footie for Rovers
Maybe, she doesn’t have to change her name though

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.