Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The GIF her ex Chris Hughes (from LI) posted is quite funny as he’s a Sunderland fan

Reactions: 6
Are they a big club? I can't say I have heard much about them
They were in the Prem for quite sometime before they had money/owner issues and went down.. and then down again. Won’t be going back to the Prem for a while though. Any club that’s in a one club town/city will always be full of super passionate supporters though so I hope he does well.

Reactions: 8
I can’t put my finger on what it is but the new season of GFR she just looks so scruffy and unkempt?!

Reactions: 2
I love chris hughes unless theres a reason not to
They were talking about him on another thread, including people who have met him and all of them said how lovely and down to earth he is!

Reactions: 12
They were talking about him on another thread, including people who have met him and all of them said how lovely and down to earth he is!
good to hear, i don’t think liv was very nice to him

Reactions: 6
I know we’re half & half on Liv in this thread, I like her but she also annoys me sometimes. But on her IG post for Love Island tonight, she looks fantastic. The dress & shoes are

We’ve watched two episodes of filthy rich this weekend - my god, men are fucking weird !!

Reactions: 11
Has she had some of her lip fillers dissolves?
I admit, I am defo a Liv lover

Reactions: 8
I just saw Clelia’s post on Instagram, so heartbreaking. Thought it seemed odd that she wasn’t posting around the time of Olivia’s wedding.

Reactions: 14