Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Ali express ? Is that like Shein? Surely she can do better than that
bit rich of her when she was on stories a while back slagging off people using garnier facemasks because why would you put something that cost £3 on your face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
bit rich of her when she was on stories a while back slagging off people using garnier facemasks because why would you put something that cost £3 on your face
Pretty nasty not everyone can afford expensive botox and face mask.

She never said what happened to her own brand foolish .

Reactions: 10
Pretty nasty not everyone can afford expensive botox and face mask.

She never said what happened to her own brand foolish .
yeah it was so sarky ,felt sorry for the person who asked her the question as it seemed they were genuinely looking for advice .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Had a look at the clothes. Very underwhelming. Could be tempted by a blazer but wonder what the quality is like?

Reactions: 1
It certainly would appear so because Emily seemed to take it really bad whereas Amy didn't seem to .
That was the first thing to come into my head when I seen that.. poor Emily if so, I always thought it was really quick they got engaged and married

Reactions: 4
That was the first thing to come into my head when I seen that.. poor Emily if so, I always thought it was really quick they got engaged and married
It certainly was but they did seem so in love and were very affectionate but a over the top . I wonder how Luna is coping because she seemed very close to Amy .

Reactions: 1